• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

A
Dec 11, 2007
This is a place,ALASKA that is,that people can settle such issues LOL as silly as it is!!!!!! Can I help set this up between you gaylords so that this gay thread ends LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!

Oct 13, 2008
i want this to end too but ur telling me thata 3 foot tall midget can control his sled just as good as a 6 foot dude? no and that would make control a variable of mass. you cant say thats wrong

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
i want this to end too but ur telling me thata 3 foot tall midget can control his sled just as good as a 6 foot dude? no and that would make control a variable of mass. you cant say thats wrong
no I was saying you don't need to much effort to make a sled do what you want. Size helps to a point but skill is far more important. Think Chris burant.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Hell i wanna say something....

first off.. beautiful rednose alaskanredbull,

second, how many midgets you know that ride sleds? Size doesnt matter. If your too self conscious to think that you need big bar risers to carve a sled or hold a sidehill... pick a new sport, or learn to hang a leg over. No matter if your 6.4 like i am, or 5'6 as some of you may be, leverage is the key and if your the type to carve with both feet planted on each running board and say that your sleds too hard to carve and you need to remove your sway bar, buy $400 skis, and put a 6" riser, why not try just sticking your leg our for some leverage over the sled...??

Like akmc8 said, look out burandt rides.. he RIDES the sled, he doesnt let it ride him. (granted he rides boosted badass sleds and can do a lot more than most just because of the sled) he still has sicc tecnique.

907rev8, im not sure who you were referring to when you said "but ur telling me thata 3 foot tall midget can control his sled just as good as a 6 foot dude? no and that would make control a variable of mass. you cant say thats wrong" but that is wrong... leverage can over take mass any day as long as use use enough of it. Ill pay a midget if any read this too get on whatever sled you may wanna choose and have him carve it just as you would carve it. Maybe its because im mexican but iv always been "board hoppin" when i ride, i wanna carve right.. i put my left foot on the right running board, poke my leg out, and pin the SOB and miraculously it carves tight donuts for as long as my hands wanna hold on...

oh almost forgot this, there is this thing called counter steer also, works wonders carving when the proper amount of throttle is applied..

Disclaimer: i did not read the threads before this page so whatever was said that i may have contradicted or repeated.. oh well, its just the internet, get over it!

O ya, IMHO!!

Last edited:
L
Nov 8, 2008
bottom line...

bottom line is id like to see how rev8 would handle this convorsation in person. u know what they say about talking s*** on the internet...

Oct 13, 2008
Hell i wanna say something....

first off.. beautiful rednose alaskanredbull,

second, how many midgets you know that ride sleds? Size doesnt matter. If your too self conscious to think that you need big bar risers to carve a sled or hold a sidehill... pick a new sport, or learn to hang a leg over. No matter if your 6.4 like i am, or 5'6 as some of you may be, leverage is the key and if your the type to carve with both feet planted on each running board and say that your sleds too hard to carve and you need to remove your sway bar, buy $400 skis, and put a 6" riser, why not try just sticking your leg our for some leverage over the sled...??

Like akmc8 said, look out burandt rides.. he RIDES the sled, he doesnt let it ride him. (granted he rides boosted badass sleds and can do a lot more than most just because of the sled) he still has sicc tecnique.

907rev8, im not sure who you were referring to when you said "but ur telling me thata 3 foot tall midget can control his sled just as good as a 6 foot dude? no and that would make control a variable of mass. you cant say thats wrong" but that is wrong... leverage can over take mass any day as long as use use enough of it. Ill pay a midget if any read this too get on whatever sled you may wanna choose and have him carve it just as you would carve it. Maybe its because im mexican but iv always been "board hoppin" when i ride, i wanna carve right.. i put my left foot on the right running board, poke my leg out, and pin the SOB and miraculously it carves tight donuts for as long as my hands wanna hold on...

oh almost forgot this, there is this thing called counter steer also, works wonders carving when the proper amount of throttle is applied..

Disclaimer: i did not read the threads before this page so whatever was said that i may have contradicted or repeated.. oh well, its just the internet, get over it!

O ya, IMHO!!

thank you for teaching me how to ride, i would be lost without your wisdom! how would a midget get leaverage? anyways im not talking sh!t to any of you other than teh hitman so why do you butt in?

Premium Features