• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
yea that was us... haha we had to try to get into the hills. we blew a chain and broke the chaincase though so it didnt turn out to be much fun.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
haha well funny thing is we actually went up clam culch trail. it has less than in inch. we went down the trail maybe 5 miles and found about 8 inches. the chain blew about 3 miles from lookout. the most snow we found was about 10 inches. we couldnt get far enough back though because there wasnt enough snow on the trail. according to the snowforecast.com 7 day snowfall radar they have 20-40 inches just above tustemena lake. we didnt want to go break into the high country though since its not open. if they got another foot i think you would be able to ride around back there safely. but they need a lot more before its worth going again.

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
HIV!
I can see it's hard to find
This blessing in disguise
HIV!
Why do you treat me this way?
Made the hate stay (Made the hurt stay)
Whatr these random Nickleback like lyrics you keep throwing at us!???? Hahaha if i had some slednecks stickers on my sled and Klim gear would i be a bigger poser?

Good news on the snow! Hopefully this weekend will have some powder or atleast a little fresh stuff.

Last edited:
R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
talkeetna area is supposed to get 5-10 inches today, also turnagain is supposed to get 6 inches. its snowing in the hills, turnagain and petersville right now and hopefully it wont stop anytime soon. turnagain has 25 inches at the moment

M
Oct 12, 2008
Eagle River, Alaska
theres a snow advisory for the talkeetna area

SUSITNA VALLEY-
INCLUDING...TALKEETNA...WILLOW...CANTWELL
400 PM AKST SUN NOV 9 2008

...winter weather advisory for snow remains in effect until 12 pm
akst monday west of the parks highway...
tonight...cloudy with a slight chance of snow...except snow west of
the parks highway with accumulation 4 to 7 inches. Temperatures
steady in the mid to upper 20s except 10 to 15 above toward the
park. Northeast wind 10 to 20 mph.
.monday...cloudy with a chance of snow and rain. West of the parks
highway...snow becoming mixed with rain with additional snow
accumulation 2 to 4 inches mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid
30s except in the 20s toward the park. East wind 10 to 15 mph.
.monday night...cloudy with a chance of snow and rain. Steady snow
and rain west of the parks highway with additional snow accumulation
1 to 3 inches. Lows in the upper 20s except 10 to 20 above toward
the park. Variable wind 10 mph.
.veterans day...cloudy with a chance of snow and rain. Highs in the
mid 30s except in the 20s toward the park. Northeast wind 10 to 15
mph.
.tuesday night...snow likely. Lows 15 to 25. Variable wind 10 mph.
.wednesday...numerous snow showers. Highs 25 to 35.
.wednesday night through friday...cloudy with a chance of snow.
Lows in the teens. Highs in the 20s.
.friday night through sunday...mostly cloudy. Lows 5 to 15 above.
Highs 15 to 25.

I
Nov 26, 2007
Heck, I still have a stack of HMK stickers left. I need some sledneck stickers so I could be cool. Should add about 10 feet to my jumps(which put my jumps to 20 feet).

Ok, a boondockers nitrous sticker and a small slednecks sticker for 3 Vforce3 stickers? I want to make sure my Vforce sponshuredship is seen from all sides.

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Holy chit, a sponshuredship sticker swap going on. I think I have some VF stickers somewhere Mike, :). I think I have some Phantom ones too for starter rope.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
a few years back i emailed pretty much every company for everything from snowmachining to biking to cars. i got over 10,000 stickers from random companies. i still have a lot left so if anyone wants some let me know. i also got stickers from almost every ski resort in the country. haha and dont ask why i did this.. i honestly made over $1000 selling them to poser kids at school to put on their cars

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
I'll have to look but I should still have some of the big sponsor decals from when I raced..BRODEX HEADS, NOS, MSD,HOLLEY,TCI,B&M,..aww dang..no sled ones....

Premium Features