• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
i think me and my buddies are done riding until the chugach opens. we cant really afford another pville trip and we all have stuff to fix on our sleds.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
a few years back i emailed pretty much every company for everything from snowmachining to biking to cars. i got over 10,000 stickers from random companies. i still have a lot left so if anyone wants some let me know. i also got stickers from almost every ski resort in the country. haha and dont ask why i did this.. i honestly made over $1000 selling them to poser kids at school to put on their cars

nice....:beer;

N
Feb 20, 2008
Well after spending a painful 15 min reading this crap I am glad that you all decided to kiss and make up. Oh and by the way weight is weight the less you weight the higher you go.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
One of my buddies slayed his sled up with some stickers....G Loomis, Simms, Sage, Shimano, Abu...etc...

Kind of cracks me up...come to think of it....he may be sponchured

Oct 13, 2008
i remember when stickers were wicked bad @ss haha my friend with the rmk took it to the limit haha see if you can point out all the out of place stickers

img_03184.jpg

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
are you big boned?

I got some AMA and Spring Creek MX/Racer X stickers I would be willing to swap for something.....

hah let me know what you want. i have v force stickers. mbrp stickers. speedwerx stickers. starting line products (slp) stickers. camoplast, woodys, stud boy, fox, ryde fx, ad boivin, rox, fly, pro taper. thats just to name a few. if you go in and look to buy these at a shop they are actually quite expensive. i wish i had a pic of my 1999 yamaha v-minimum (v-max) 600 from 5 years back. you couldnt even tell what color the hood was.

S
Nov 12, 2008
im new to snowest and i just wasted alot of my time reading this and from my point of view they are just kids who have gone riding early. nothing wrong so just let move on with your lives.

R
Oct 25, 2008
Homer alaska
wow this is getting pretty hard core somebody should throw teh hitman and the other kid into a cage and have then fight like real men cause there beganing to sound like grade school kids in an after school brawl lol:D

Premium Features