• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
Well I figured somebody should help with your physics question since your saying taller heavier people have it easier because we are stronger...

And the reason i butt in is because its the internet and i don't care, and from what you said in earlier posts neither do you. I wasn't teaching YOU how to ride, i was explain how a short person can use there body to pull the sled over and that simply turning the opposite direction of your carve makes it easy. Take it or leave it bro. It doesn't hurt my feelings either way. Its the internet.. matter of fact, its a sled site so people here, including me can rant too anybody else on here as much as we want, what can you do about it??
Nothing... All that matters is riding and all this in between is just passing the time. It helps to not piss of the "elder" bunch in here though. Then i guess the hitman targets you and well as you dudes know, that's just weird.

Last edited:
C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
seriously

CongratsGayThreadKnightRiderGaryCol.jpg

CongratsGayThreadKnightRiderGaryColeman.jpg

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Most guys that "hang a leg out" do it because they think it makes them look cool like Chris Burandt. Most times I see it its not required and makes me think "poser" immediately. Alot of times both feet planted on the boards gives you the best leverage. With that said there are some times when hanging a leg out is needed to quickly change lines up a hill or plant a foot to remain balanced on an off camber turn, etc...Just because you hang a leg out doesnt mean you can ride. Rant off...btw this wasnt directed at anyone in particular. I see it in sled films more and more and its getting to the point where its almost comical :rolleyes:

I
Nov 26, 2007
I've been hanging a leg since before it was cool...does this mean burandt is a poser?

I agree it usually isn't needed and I don't always do it, but sometimes it's just more fun to drag a foot. Sometimes I drag a hand when carving while sitting...I dunno what category that puts me in

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
I've been hanging a leg since before it was cool...does this mean burandt is a poser?

I agree it usually isn't needed and I don't always do it, but sometimes it's just more fun to drag a foot. Sometimes I drag a hand when carving while sitting...I dunno what category that puts me in

Only if Chris Burandt has watched vids of your uber coolness hanging your leg out before he did it....lol

You seem to see my point, which is good. Dragging hand means pure poser, no questions asked :eek:

I
Nov 26, 2007
I can't believe I wasted that much time reading through this whole thread. That's 15 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

That'll teach YOU to read the AK section...us locals already know everything in here is complete BS.

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
sometimes I hang both legs and an arm off the side of my sled...works good for carving, just hard to hang on to the throttle when its dragging me in a circle. Does that make me a poser too. I got the parking lots down, just looking for the 2 thumbs up on posing the powder.

But then again...im 8'14" and can bench 6500 lbs...im a true playa yo and you guys arnt cool as me dawg...

...im 6 foot 5 and weight 250 and can bench press a little over 300...

ha ha ha, ya right. You sure didnt look that big in the pics, but they must have been p-shopped to make you look less intimidating...good idea. But you just let the cat out of the bag on your true nature...

Last edited:
R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
sometimes I hang both legs and an arm off the side of my sled...works good for carving, just hard to hang on to the throttle when its dragging me in a circle. Does that make me a poser too. I got the parking lots down, just looking for the 2 thumbs up on posing the powder.

But then again...im 8'14" and can bench 6500 lbs...im a true playa yo and you guys arnt cool as me dawg...

ha ha ha, ya right. You sure didnt look that big in the pics, but they must have been p-shopped to make you look less intimidating...good idea. But you just let the cat out of the bag on your true nature...

HIV!
I can see it's hard to find
This blessing in disguise
HIV!
Why do you treat me this way?
Made the hate stay (Made the hurt stay)

Premium Features