• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us
Hello, Derrick here from the seward ranger district,
While I know all of the avid snowmobilers are angry about these youngsters riding early, I would like to point out that is is in fact legal to ride in the Palmer Creek Valley. After extensive research here we have found that the town of Hope is not government funded making them able to pass laws through the town. Therefore it is legal to ride, although I would not recommend it due to other enviro's.
Thanks,
Derrick

NICE TRY ,TROLL!!!

YOU = FAIL

THIS IS AN ALIAS

REPEAT

THIS IS AN ALIAS

THE REAL U.S.F.S. LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER FROM SEWARD IS:

FS_Ranger

HERE IS HIS POST REGARDING PALMER CREEK:

FS_Ranger

Palmer Creek not open to riding yet
F.Y.I.

We do read these forums. You are right Palmer creek is not open to riding yet. The Chugach National Forest doesn't open until December 1st, if we have adequate snow cover. The last several years the snowmobile opening has not been until after xmas day. Seems like we have been getting a warm spell with rain about mid to late November the last several years.

Please call and find out first. Check our web site or call one of our offices. We have Ranger district offices in Seward and Girdwood.

I understand everyones ready to get out and ride but please wait until it is legal. You don't want to give the non motorized folks any more ammo to try and close more areas.

Thanks have a safe season. See you out on the trails.

http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96291

CHECK THE PROFILES FOR EACH.....THE TROLL IS OBVIOUS

fs_ranger_seward=PWND

Reactions: Flit-e and hatchers
I
Nov 26, 2007
These look like law abiding citizens

crazy.jpg

l_386f9a6455bd2c03cda66f31b9dccd21.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Flit-e
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
Understand you two are only helping the cause to close more land, how can you two stupid punks not understand this?….this forum is seen by many, trust me.

A guy here in UT poached a 4K elevation run just above Salt Lake last year, he posted it on Snowest, and had FS at his door step a few hours ago…..this real issue is with the motorized haters have now have another great reason and a sweet pic to help the cause of shutting down more riding areas.

I dislike the actions of these two kids more then the fools who close our areas….atleast the land humpers and a reason in life.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
nice troll? i dont remember abything about a troll? haha thats rem! hes a cool guy.... so hitman...are you gonna tell us who you are or are you going to keep making pointless posts? i would be kind of dissapointed if someone in law enforcement was bickering like this with a couple kids.........

Oct 13, 2008
wow you figured out the obvious! 2 pats on the back for you! yay
congratulations_myspace_graphics_02.gif

im also a troll and i live under a bridge! well im glad you can post forum topics to single out us, isnt this a snowmachine forum? i dont believe you ride so hey post some pictures teh hitman, show us your real self not your alter ego that you use on a forum. as far as i know ppl pay you to kill ppl. and that you cant spell and elementry 3 letter word. THE

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us
DSCN0689.jpg

boredbutnicea2blue.jpg

rev440alaska & 907rev800,

THE FOREST SERVICE LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS LOVE GUYS LIKE YOU!

HERE'S A COPY OF MY PM TO FS_Ranger:

Private Message: please read this thread
Recipients: FS_Ranger

Today, 08:00 PM
TEH HITMAN

please read this thread
hi,

just wanted to be sure you see this thread regarding the recent riding in palmer creek.

these kids have been lying about what they did and the thread shows video proof.

hope this is helpful...

http://snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98488

thanks!

TEH HITMAN
"i want to be just like "teh hitman". im going to make a new account on snowest, im not going to put any info about me or ever post anything except when im bashing people that actually ride. maybe then i'll be as hardcore as teh hitman............." ~rev440alaska

I WOULD HOPE OTHER AK RIDERS WOULD ALSO CONTACT THE USFS LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS IN SEWARD AND GIRDWOOD AND LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION.

R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
ok teh hitman....i see that you can post on a forum....why cant you say who you are? you know me... you know my friends....now whats your name? are you afraid to say who you are? do you even ride? i want to know your story

Oct 13, 2008
wow you posted my mailing adress? haha why? and a picture of me before prom on my firecat? im so mad that you showed a picture of me on a snowmachine on a snowmachine site. you showed me.

G
May 29, 2008
shadow of the cascades
ok teh hitman....i see that you can post on a forum....why cant you say who you are? you know me... you know my friends....now whats your name? are you afraid to say who you are? do you even ride? i want to know your story

he found out who you and your friends are.
Lets see if your smart enough to do the same.
You have access to the same internet as he.

Premium Features