• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CALLING OUT rev440alaska & 907rev800:caught in your own lies!

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us
FIRST OFF, rev440alaska IS SNOWEST ALIAS youlovekylube

TO QUOTE youlovekylube~ #24
Today, 05:24 PM
youlovekylube

hey im new to this forum.....it looks like a bunch of ***** fags bashin on these kids for riding? anyone saying mean stuff to people for riding is a jew

OR ALSO~
youlovekylube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride907
Wow....the maturity level on this thread is astounding....talk about needing validation.....
i have a good job, 3 of the best sleds, a nice truck. a nice house. i dont think anyone else can say the same. i can be as immature as i want because when it comes down to it i can buy whatever i want so i dont care. and i support riding anytime! if you bit**** are gonna spit on these kids for riding then you need to take that up with me. it makes you all look like pus*** to diss on kids.

SO HOW DOES THIS EQUATE?

SIMPLE: youlovekylube has this PINKBIKE.COM account
http://youlovekylube.pinkbike.com/

youlovekylube
Soldotna, Alaska, United States

WITH THIS PHOTO ALBUM:
http://youlovekylube.pinkbike.com/album/old-photos/

WITH PHOTOS LIKE THIS:
pbpic826620.jpg

WHICH LIST THE RIDER IN THE PHOTO AS :

MAC DALLMAN

rev440alaska PREVIOUSLY POSTED HIS EMAIL ADDRESS (macdallman04@hotmail.com) IN HIS NOW DELETED THREAD ABOUT
ILLEGALLY POACHING PALMER CREEK (AREA CURRENTLY CLOSED TO SNOWMACHINE USE) WHEN HE BOASTED OF HAVING PICS OF THE RIDE AVAILABLE VIA EMAIL.

A QUICK GOOGLE SEARCH OF youlovekylube REVEALS THAT MAC HAS POSTED SOME PRETTY LAME , IMMATURE COMMENTS ON A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT INTERNET FORUMS AS WELL AS THOSE POSTED HERE AT SNOWEST.

NOW THAT WE'VE GOTTEN THAT ESTABLISHED,

MAC AKA rev440alaska AKA youlovekylube ,ALSO HAD PICTURES IN HIS PINKBIKE ALBUM (http://youlovekylube.pinkbike.com/album/old-photos/)
OF HIS FRIEND .....

JAMIE DUKE

pbpic823148.jpg

HMMMMM, COULD THIS BE THE SAME JAMIE DUKE WHO IS SNOWEST USER ID 907rev800?

907rev800 LISTS THIS PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM AS HIS SNOWEST SIGNATURE:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a17/maddogduke/snl_1535bc_06.jpg

LOOKY WHO IS IN THE PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM.......

JAMIE DUKE!
jmedesign224.jpg

SO, 907rev800'S PHOTOBUCKET ALBUM HAS THIS PICTURE POSTED FROM HIS ILLEGAL 10/12 RIDE WITH rev440alaska (YOU KNOW, THE ONE WERE THEY NEVER LEFT THE ROADWAY)

001_-_Copy_7.jpg

WELL THAT'S FUNNY, THE SLED ON THE FAR RIGHT LOOKS LIKE THE SAME ONE THAT rev440alaska IS TRYING TO SELL ON AK CRAIGSLIST!

http://anchorage.craigslist.org/rvs/889539895.html

2003 rev 440 - $3500 (soldotna)

Reply to: sale-889539895@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-22, 1:36PM AKDT

2003 rev 440. new motor. extras. runs excellent. MUST SELL THIS WEEK! call 394 4478 or email. thanks.
1f61ga140ZZZZZZZZZ8am6b956985a660197f.jpg

SO NOW THAT WE KNOW A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT rev440alaska & 907rev800 AND THIER M.O.'S ,HERE'S WHERE I CALL YOU OUT FOR BEING A LIAR rev440alaska:

I SENT YOU THIS PM:

10-16-2008 02:21 PMTEH HITMAN
rev,
hey, i know your stoked to be riding early, but PLEASE show some respect . Running off at the mouth about where you are POACHING may piss off the WRONG PEOPLE. How bout trying to be a bit more ON THE DL so you dont contribute to ****ING UP GOOD THINGS.
With all the information about yourself posted on teh interweb, you and your sleds stick out like a sore thumb.That's not a good thing .
Your photos and posts have all been forwarded to the FS Law Enforcement Officers for possible criminal charges and citations.
So TEH HITMAN will be watching to see if you start showing some RESPECT.

DON'T GEEK IT

TEH HITMAN

AND YOU RESPONDED:

10-16-2008 06:23 PMrev440alaska
ok, the forest ranger drove all the way from seward to come talk to us and give us registration tickets. he didnt give us a riding early ticket because it is LEGAL to ride the road there.. so get the facts straight before you get all pissy at me

AND ANOTHER RESPONSE:

10-16-2008 09:59 PMrev440alaska
haha you can call me if you want. im just telling you what happened. i deleted the post about riding early and i deleted the pictures already. its not breaking the law to ride to ride on palmer creek road as long as you dont go off. thats why we did not get citations. if you want to send my stuff to the law enforcement thats up to you. but again, i didnt break any laws.

SO YOU CLEARLY ARE CLAIMING TO HAVE ONLY RODE ON THE ROADWAY ITSELF,THINKING THAT IT WAS LEGAL (WRONG)

AND YOU CLAIM THAT YOU NEVER LEFT THE ROADWAY.....

BUT THESE VIDEOS FROM 907rev800'S PHOTOBUCKET ACCOUNT, DATED 10/12/08 , PROVE THAT YOU ARE INDEED A LIAR.

SO NOW THAT ALL OF THAT IS OUT ON THE TABLE, ALL OF THE ABOVE INFORMATION HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THE U.S.F.S. LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS IN SEWARD FOR POSSIBLE CHARGES.

ACTING LIKE YOU THREE HAVE CONTRIBUTES TO THE FURTHER LOSS OF RIDING AREAS IN ALASKA .

ALOT OF PEOPLE IN AK READ THIS FORUM. ALOT OF THOSE PEOPLE GET BUMMED ON PEOPLE LIKE YOU. NOW THEY ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE, WHERE YOU LIVE, AND WHAT YOU RIDE.

GUESS YOU WEREN'T PLANNING ON RIDING MUCH THIS SEASON ANYWAY

I
Nov 26, 2007
I just hope their illegal ride results in punishment for them, not all of us through more land closures.

Oh...remind me not to talk **** to teh hitman

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK
Impressive.

Some serious investigative work going on there.

The replys, if there are any, from these guys should be interested.

A
Nov 30, 2007
alaska
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dude that is awesome investigating right there. I dont even want to know how long that took, well actually I am quite couris (sp) haha

I wonder if him riding in that area had anything to do with his sled being takin by the troppers??

Last edited:
R

rev440alaska

Sep 19, 2008
Cheyenne wy
hahahahahhaahah.....!!!!!! you went through some work!! pretty good....youlovekylube is my friend.. yes he posted pics of me biking on pinkbike.... but i have to admit im impressed! your not a detective are you?

Flit-e

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2007
Riverton, Mountain View..Wyoming
hahahahahhaahah.....!!!!!! you went through some work!! pretty good....youlovekylube is my friend.. yes he posted pics of me biking on pinkbike.... but i have to admit im impressed! your not a detective are you?

Are these more lies?

I hope these 3 nimrods dont have a serious impact on the riding areas being closed up there...

R

RMK SeVeN

Nov 27, 2007
Fairbanks, AK

If he is mistaken then why would your "friend" have the same email account as you?

Seems unlikely....

Oct 13, 2008
what are you trying to prove? so far you have shown a picture of a myspace layout design that i made and a picture of me biking from when i was in middle school? so im a liar because? im gonna say your a stalker. who would ever care enough to find our pinkbike account? ive been biking since i was two, racing since i was 5 and am a 3 time state champion and ride a bike from sheep mt to valdez in a race each year in one of my many races. theres the cold hard facts haha am i still a liar? well i hope all your finding out that i bike and design websites on the side proves that im a liar. go ahead google some more on your internet machine. i love how awesome you are

F
Oct 22, 2008
Hello, Derrick here from the seward ranger district,
While I know all of the avid snowmobilers are angry about these youngsters riding early, I would like to point out that is is in fact legal to ride in the Palmer Creek Valley. After extensive research here we have found that the town of Hope is not government funded making them able to pass laws through the town. Therefore it is legal to ride, although I would not recommend it due to other enviro's.
Thanks,
Derrick

T

TEH HITMAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 16, 2008
SEWARD
www.fs.fed.us

YOU ARE DIGGING YOURSELF QUITE A HOLE, MAC.

HERE'S WHAT COMES UP WHEN YOU SEARCH youlovekylube ON PINKBIKE.COM:

http://www.pinkbike.com/user/list/?page=1&textfield=2&text=youlovekylube

Country
Search By
Search Text

User Finder
There are 1 users in your search result.
youlovekylube

mac dallmann
; Soldotna

HERE'S AN AD FOR A BIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL ON PINKBIKE.COM WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER.....THE SAME NUMBER POSTED ON YOUR CRAIGSLIST AD AS SHOWN IN MY ORIGINAL POST:

http://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/324648/

corratec bump machine
Seller: youlovekylube | Login to contact seller | seller History
Date: Jun-01-2008 3:58:45
Catagory: Freeride/DH Bikes
Phone Number: 907-394-4478
Price: $2800 USD

YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED

THE TRUTH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF

rev440alaska=PWND

H
Jan 9, 2003
Sparks, Nevada
Did you guys see the post where the kid lost his sled to the cops and then couldnt get it out of impound because the vin number wasnt the same.. I am pretty sure it is these same kids and if so it sure makes sense why the kid couldnt get his sled from the cops!!! Its too bad we cant teach common sense.

Oct 13, 2008
duh and we only got tickets for not having registration on 2 sleds. now if ur gonna bash get your facts straight. and the vin was double pressed from the factory. the number was legit so again get your facts straight.

Premium Features