• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Burandt's Back Country Adventure-A Local's Perspective...

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
chrisride07022.jpg

chrisride07023.jpg

chrisride07024.jpg

chrisride07026.jpg

chrisride07028.jpg

chrisride07031.jpg

chrisride07032.jpg

chrisride07033.jpg

chrisride07034.jpg

chrisride07036.jpg

chrisride07038.jpg

chrisride07040.jpg

chrisride07053.jpg

as far as the pictures go, i took a few of his shop and his rig, if you look realllllllly close in the picture that just looks like its just a bunch of trees, you might be able to see the huge herd of elk we ran into, there is some crazy scenery, and then we stopped to take a few pictures in that meadow cause i knew you guys wanted to see some riding pictures.
the last picture is a treed mountain lion i threw in for good measure:face-icon-small-ton

we would have taken more, except we were too busy riding.
i now understand why chris always has the shortest video parts hahaha
the man doesn't quit!

anyways today was just as epic as yesterday. different style of riding, but just as fun. NO it wasn't rabbit ears or spring creek, but i did promise chris i wouldn't tell so sorry boys:face-icon-small-ton

we explored some of the craziest stuff i had ever seen. it was seriously nuts.
or *****in' as chris would say LOL

umm. i guess to answer one other question, i did ride my sled, and thats the M1000 snopro. its stock except for bar risers and a boss seat (im a tall kid).

and, i think i remember reading someone say they were going to give chris another year to get used to his sled. HA! dude, just do it this year. he rode his new race sled for the first time today and still kicked my *** all over the place, ON A SHORT TRACK. (btw he let me ride it for a little while and that thing is nutssss!)

a little bit of useless info... chris really IS waaaaay into his hot pockets haha. he even made sure we stopped in at AMS so i could get one of those hotdogger cooker things this morning hahahaha

again i can't even come close to adequately describing how amazing today and yesterday were! you guys just need to throw down the money and do it! its worth every penny and more!

im pretty positive im going to be setting another ride up with him in the spring :D

no, that is the 08 sno pro, his stocker, which i guess he is riding in the x games. and let me tell you that sucker is sweeeeetttttt. like i said he let me ride it... and geeeeeeze it was sick hahaha.

but to sign up go to www.burandtsbackcountryadventure.com and hit the contact button, you can email chris from there and well, get in contact with him. do ittt!

you will seriously have the time of your life.

just be humble going into it, because youre definitely not as good of a rider as you think you are hahahaha

Holy WOW!!! :cool: Sounds like an incredible time. That guy can flat ride.....I'd love to see it in person someday.

Thanks for sharing with us.....and thanks for the pics, and it being readable, well thought out, and interesting. :)

Wish I had a stable of sleds like that. :eek: :o :D

Ready to Turn and Burn

We are heading up that way the first week of Jan. to ride with Chris and Can't wait to get there,We are still trying to dial are sleds in before we go and ride.I have two spots if anyone from the area would like to go I had two friends back out because they think there is not alot of snow up there yet but I think they are going to get dumped on yet it is two weeks away...P.M Me and lets talk...

Premium Features

Back