• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Are you Over 50 and STILL SHREDDING?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
So I’m 50 this year. Most of my riding buddies have hung up there helmets and left the sport. Its either to expensive or can’t find the time. Well I just have to say there ain’t no feeling like snowmobiling. Quote from the song from tom cotton.

Wife and i are both 64 and just got back from a week of riding out of Dubois, Riding Sheridan basin, back of Lava Mountain, Two Ocean, Brooks Lake, Leeds Creek, and Upper Warm Springs, we still get away from the trail and ride thru the trees and cross country.
Still loving life and riding??

It seems like I was 50 when this thread started, anyhow now I'm 73 and off on the Trans Montana this comming week. 8 days of riding the great state of Montana. One of our buddies is 80 and the other is 86.
Who is the old fellow i may know him ? i think i rode with him years ago one time,

I am 82 this year , ride a 2017 850, 165, 3inch track, I ride because I like being out way past competion,I do go with a group never alone, as could get stuck. ride some at yanks peak Barkervile way. I just watch when it comes to the hillclimbing

Premium Features

Back