• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Our prayers go out to the kids family and friends.

HAHA, his sled is like a myth to me, i hear it goes out every now and then, but whenever i ride its in the shop or waiting on parts. Maybe one day he will come play with the big boys. LMAO J/K

T
Nov 21, 2007
Wasilla Alaska
Yeah I bet Remmy is shaking in his boots! He hasn't had the best of luck the last two rides though. After the tunnel project there has been a few little issues to work out. Mod sleds, you gotta love em. Hopefully we can get all these turbo's together sometime and tear it up.:D

Man I can't wait for that ! I got the Diamond tuned in and tearin' it up now ! :beer;:D:beer;

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Haha, first you say i cant do them, now you want them tighter. Next time you get down here we will see whose are tighter, im ready son!

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Very sad to hear about the kid at Turnagain. I have been down here in Wyoming since the 28th, did some riding up in the Uinta mountains while I was down here and it was pretty decent. Not the steep and deep like alaska but enough snow to get my fix. I'll be back on the 1st on January and I'm comin out for a ride with you guys Drew..so I'll hit you up when I get back in, too much **** talking here for me not to be involved.

I
Nov 26, 2007
Haha, first you say i cant do them, now you want them tighter. Next time you get down here we will see whose are tighter, im ready son!

Alright, fine. That's impressive for a yammi.

You sticking around or heading back over seas for that indoor bouncy ball game? I'll be heading south in late february for some riding if you're still around.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Rode the Hope unit today by the "Y" and didn't have much luck. Decent snow but too many trees. Ended up at Johnson Pass which needs alot more snow.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Does Ressurection pass have decent riding? I've heard it's horrible avy terrain but I've never ridden there. Thought I'd ask since it's open.

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Heres some Hope unit pic's . The snow was great but area was small & we played it out in a hurry.

Hope Y 006.JPG Hope Y 009.JPG Hope Y 004.JPG

M
Nov 27, 2007
Mulletville, AK.
Does Ressurection pass have decent riding? I've heard it's horrible avy terrain but I've never ridden there. Thought I'd ask since it's open.

The riding is good but it is a long haul back into the high country, you burn alot of fuel getting in. Have you tried Palmer Creek out of Hope? It can be a fun area when the snow is good.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
I haven't ridden Palmer Creek either. I was looking at that for a spring area since you can fourhweel the rode up high. I've seen pics of it in the spring though and it looks like a huge terrain trap. Maybe the pics were deceiving.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
I just got back from Wyoming and I thought I was ready to ride but now I've got the flu. Caleb or drew you guys wanna ride this week, maybe thursday? Let me know, where is the good snow at I've been gone for a week.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
I hear either 127 is good or south, like lost lakes is killer right now. Either way is good with me. Thursday sounds good. give me a call.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Sounds good, I'll be over at my shop workin on the sled tonight, you should come by and check out the spot if you arent doin anything, it's like the sled shed for me and my boys lol it just happens to be a detail shop too haha..which reminds me where is my plumber? CALEB! haha

Premium Features