• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Great carves on the t-apex. I owe you some beer, you choose the brand. Maybe next year you can learn to carve the other way. We all have to take baby steps.

Let it snow!

HAHA, baby steps. Lets get another ride in and we will see who's takin baby steps.;)

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
woo bout time ur old arse gets home finally time to show the old man how to ride
i kno me chase and the group are headed up to lost on sat will have the lifted white superduty with a sled bed and a 6 place alum. trailer

sanderson

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
$5000.00 Reward

$5,000 REWARD

For information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the theft of property at Summit Lake, Alaska (mile 195 Richardson Highway) during December 2007.

Information should be directed to Officer Tuckwood at Alaska State Troopers, Delta Junction 907-895-4800

sanderson

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
What got stolen? Sled I imagine, right?

Stolen items were 250 gallons of gas, propane heaters, 7500 watt Honda generator, 2000 watt honda generator, riding backpack with shovel and probe. lots of booze and other misellanous items. They hit about 6 cabins and had to be on sleds.

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Stolen items were 250 gallons of gas, propane heaters, 7500 watt Honda generator, 2000 watt honda generator, riding backpack with shovel and probe. lots of booze and other misellanous items. They hit about 6 cabins and had to be on sleds.

Wow, what a bunch of losers to steal people's necessities out at their cabins. I'm so tired of all this thieving going on everywhere, especially associated with sleds/equipment. I'll keep an ear out but you know how these things go..

MARV1

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2004
Kotlik, AK
Azzwipes! Hope they are caught sooner or later. Put some traps around the cabins in the snow, this'll sound bad, but would bring pain and make them think a bit before stealing the next time.

BTW, it is -14*F out there right now for today's high. ;) Gonna stay cold for awhile out there too.

Dec 20, 2007

If you give me the serial (vin) numbers for the generators I can put them in the computer system here at Honda and if they come in we can call the police for you.

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Whos riding saturday and where. I was thinking lost lakes again, snow is just to good to pass up right now.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Peters Creek, AK
Divo,

Dont waste your time at Hatchers. I ride there most of the time (2 buds with cabins up there) and I'm heading to pville. Nothing up there in the last few weeks, MAYBE a few inches of new.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Andrew, we will be the tunnel Sat. morning...10:30 openening. I believe there's going to be 4 of us. Tons of snow and yesterday was clear and sunny(hopefully Sat. is too). If you don't feel like driving all the way to LL you know where the tunnel is, lol.

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Whittier was blowing like crazy. Put the trail in and left. Good news is there is a ton of snow already and spring is still 3 months away. Loaded up and rode Placer the second half of the day and it was great. Just banged around on the side of the mountain and as you got higher it got deeper. I would guess 3-4 ft. Going back tomorrow morning.

Premium Features