• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alaska Conditions and BSing Statewide

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Feb 12, 2006
Eagle River
Ladies Ride

Okay - before anyone gets their panties in a bunch... we are not discriminating against men (you guys know I love ya and I love riding with ya) but we have had requests from the ladies to do a "Ladies Ride" ...and guys, if ya think about it ~ it really is in your best interest ;)

We are shooting for January 19th at Eureka... I know there isn't much snow there now (but another 11 days could make a big difference). There will be a fall back location (most likely Petersville) if it doesn't look good for Eureka - will keep everyone posted.

As it is now ~ we will meet at the Eureka Lodge at 10am (we'll be parked in the back left area behind the lodge) and be ready to ride!!!

Guys are welcome to come up too... it is a big enough playground... but we will take the ladies on a separate ride. Chime in if you are interested or send me a PM :)

Lets Ride Ladies!!!

Dec 20, 2007
so is this an adult only or are little female adults going as well?
I'm sure my daughter would like to get away from riding with her old man for once

oOOOOOooo Never mind, I'll be outta state at the surgeons that weekend

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
oooh if i finish long tracking my girls SRX shes down, i dont know if u girls want a 121 followin ya lol without me to unstick it anyway lol

k i had to edit, i sounded like an azz there lol, u girls dont need any help getting unstuck.

Last edited:
I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
oooh if i finish long tracking my girls SRX shes down, i dont know if u girls want a 121 followin ya lol without me to unstick it anyway lol

k i had to edit, i sounded like an azz there lol, u girls dont need any help getting unstuck.

Both the jens are two of the best women riders I know, they really dont get stuck often or need help getting unstuck from there..but it's fun to act like they suck anyway because they've got attitudes believe me haha..

H

HYFLYR

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 21, 2007
Alaska
Both the jens are two of the best women riders I know, they really dont get stuck often or need help getting unstuck from there..but it's fun to act like they suck anyway because they've got attitudes believe me haha..

LMAO, you werent as lost lakes were ya.:D J/K ladies:o

C
Nov 26, 2007
dankorage
theres n doubt in my mind they are good riders and dont get stuck, that happens when your 120lbs!!! just like that dana kirpatrick if thats her name, the indy racer chick that cheats cuz shes light lol..

who comes up with these things!?

A
Dec 11, 2007
gettn deep

alyeska says 14 new at top expecting up to another 20 before tomorrow night..be careful out there this fluff likes to slide...oh yeah i need a loaner while im waiting on parts???

I

IQRIDR

Nov 27, 2007
Mountains, Alaska
Man this weekend is shaping up for riding. Good thing I'm going Friday! Haha the snow is gonna be killer this weekend if the light breaks through but that's not what the forecast is calling for. I think placer is gonna be the place for me, I wanna get that backside trail beat into squirrel flats..

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Yeah, Friday should be killer. Hell of a great forecast...

WESTERN PRINCE WILLIAM SOUND-
INCLUDING...WHITTIER...SEWARD...GIRDWOOD...MOOSE PASS
400 PM AST TUE JAN 8 2008

...BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL MIDNIGHT AST TONIGHT...
.TONIGHT...SNOW. AREAS OF BLOWING SNOW REDUCING SNOW TO A QUARTER
MILE AT TIMES ESPECIALLY NEAR SEWARD. SNOW ACCUMULATION 4 TO 12
INCHES EXCEPT 10 TO 16 INCHES AT HIGHER ELEVATIONS.
LOWS IN THE MID
TEENS TO LOWER 20S EXCEPT 5 TO 15 ABOVE INLAND. NORTH WIND 10 TO 15
MPH EXCEPT NORTH 15 TO 35 MPH NEAR SEWARD. WEST WIND TO 30 MPH NEAR
WHITTIER.
.WEDNESDAY...SNOW. AREAS OF BLOWING SNOW REDUCING VISIBILITY TO LESS
THAN A MILE AT TIMES. SNOW ACCUMULATION 2 TO 6 INCHES. HIGHS IN THE
MID 20S TO LOWER 30S EXCEPT IN THE UPPER TEENS TO MID 20S INLAND.
NORTH WIND 10 TO 15 MPH. NEAR SEWARD...NORTH WIND 15 TO 30 MPH
DECREASING TO 10 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
.WEDNESDAY NIGHT...SNOW. SNOW ACCUMULATION 4 TO 8 INCHES.
LOWS IN THE UPPER TEENS TO MID 20S EXCEPT 5 TO 15 ABOVE INLAND.
LIGHT WINDS.

Premium Features