• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2024 Polaris Snowmobiles Launch

I did not think the 3.25 track was that great. I would not put it on my sled. Whatever track Chris had on his Ultra Lite was the track to have. It's definitely not the track in that picture...

What makes you say that?
The release on snowest homepage said they changed the brake up a bit. So bandaid for us, new brake for 2024. That said, boring year. Limited color options on "base" model 850's, you want any customization you need to spend 20k now. Same rail profile on Khaos and Pro (cost cutting). Holding onto my 2022, which I love. May have alpine tune it up a bit and do some clutch work. Hopefully next year, snowcheck a new sled from polaris or arctic cat (or lynx).

Good news on the new scratchers though.

Slap in the face to those who waited so long for MY23 snowcheck.
My Khaos 850na arrived Feb 5th.
Khaos 850 Boost arrived yesterday...
I wouldn't mind having that money back in my pocket...
View attachment 401850View attachment 401851
Still waiting for my boost. $1500 sounds nice up front but bottom line is...how much would you take to toss a whole season away like I just did this year? We all saw the dates keep resetting on our build through the website, then the allow 5 weeks for transport etc. How long are we supposed to wait for delivery once shipped and dealer setup etc. Not trying to discourage anyone by all means, but if you don't have something to ride until delivery you might consider keeping your eyes open about the time they start coming in and not be afraid to dive on one. If hind site were 20/20 I should have dove on any of the last 5 boosts that I have seen that people bailed on since Nov.

Still waiting for my boost. $1500 sounds nice up front but bottom line is...how much would you take to toss a whole season away like I just did this year? We all saw the dates keep resetting on our build through the website, then the allow 5 weeks for transport etc. How long are we supposed to wait for delivery once shipped and dealer setup etc. Not trying to discourage anyone by all means, but if you don't have something to ride until delivery you might consider keeping your eyes open about the time they start coming in and not be afraid to dive on one. If hind site were 20/20 I should have dove on any of the last 5 boosts that I have seen that people bailed on since Nov.
Exactly. $1500 is great but doesn't mean much if you lose most of the season

Its clear the theme of the year has been to streamline production. Way less color options, same drivers for both models, moving to single rail profile - average of Khaos and Pro for both models. I dont imagine theyll be giving out a ton of $ but who knows

That a good point on the shipping. In the fine print it says: "Shipment means the eligible sled has been loaded on a carrier and has departed for delivery to the dealer."

How long were most people waiting once their 2023 said shipped? Was 1-2 weeks from that date pretty normal or was it more like 2-3 or longer? It says "departed" so not just loaded on a trailer and parked in the back lot waiting for a truck to pull the load but actually on the road to the dealer.

The release on snowest homepage said they changed the brake up a bit. So bandaid for us, new brake for 2024. That said, boring year. Limited color options on "base" model 850's, you want any customization you need to spend 20k now. Same rail profile on Khaos and Pro (cost cutting). Holding onto my 2022, which I love. May have alpine tune it up a bit and do some clutch work. Hopefully next year, snowcheck a new sled from polaris or arctic cat (or lynx).

Good news on the new scratchers though.

What is the rail profile for both then now?

Premium Features

Back