• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Polaris RMK

S
Dec 5, 2010
Sḵwxwú7mesh, BC
I’m kinda surprised how little info has leaked. Not sure if that means big changes or BNG...

Norona gave me this solid advice once .... (back when I was riding skidoos)

“Those who know don’t talk and those who talk don’t know”

I think i was trying to buy him more tequila in 2016 and make him squeak about the gen 4 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
That is pretty true.
It's called "NDA".
*... brainwashes one into thinking they’re important, “forces” to sign paper, inserts location tracker and voice recorder into... body.*

Someone just needs to spill the beans in the right place to the right person ?

Reactions: andrew90 and edgey

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
I don't want to be negative, but I think its BNG... Otherwise they usually have teasers for a month
Well, Doo continued to tease big things after releasing the turbo, and then didn't release anything new for snowcheck (other than wider availability of the turbo which was basically a given).

• Haha
Reactions: TimG
A
Dec 23, 2018
Cat is trying to stay in business long enough to have a 10 year anniversary of the **** classy next year.

F

FC61

Jan 7, 2014
NH
Pretty sure the mountain segment is a new 600 class 2 troke and bng's...the "Big" news from Pol is in the trail segment, new chassis, new suspension and a 4 stroke with a snail.
We'll have to wait one more year for the new chassis as we have in the past.

OR...Pol can truly do something HUGE and release a new trail and mountain chassis in the same year?

jb800

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Currently MN
Cat is trying to stay in business long enough to have a 10 year anniversary of the **** classy next year.

No comparison between '12 and '21. If sombody thinks they are the same they havent ridden one or are a **** rider. But I'm one that is going to be switching. Love my Alpha turbo but really like my '20 850 Axys. See what comes out today, probably will snowcheck.

Reactions: Vern and wje_153
A
Dec 23, 2018
No comparison between '12 and '21. If sombody thinks they are the same they havent ridden one or are a **** rider. But I'm one that is going to be switching. Love my Alpha turbo but really like my '20 850 Axys. See what comes out today, probably will snowcheck.

I actually like cat a lot I’m a cat guy at heat but a 2021 is just a 2012 with upgrade and bandaids. The chassis it self is still the same dog **** heavy design

Premium Features