• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Polaris RMK

I think you the guys who have problems with it should just sue your boot manufacturers. If they weren't wearing fat clown shoe boots, they wouldn't have problems. I wear FXR helium lites and the toes aren't fat enough to get stuck in there. Coming off a Ski Doos my whole life I've grown accustomed to the hoops and like them. My only wish is Polaris would make more HP. After riding a new Expert yesterday I swear it feels like those sleds make 30 more HP than a 840 Patriot.
What are you smokin ?

I think you the guys who have problems with it should just sue your boot manufacturers. If they weren't wearing fat clown shoe boots, they wouldn't have problems. I wear FXR helium lites and the toes aren't fat enough to get stuck in there. Coming off a Ski Doos my whole life I've grown accustomed to the hoops and like them. My only wish is Polaris would make more HP. After riding a new Expert yesterday I swear it feels like those sleds make 30 more HP than a 840 Patriot.
I always thought the samething until i got hung in my alpha for a half hour last week. My foot twisted sideways and locked into the traction nubs on the edge.
I was thinking the samething on the expert but i think it is more of a bottom end vs. Mid range thing. The 2.6 spins more but crawls on the snow quicker. Did you think they feel more front heavy? My wife doesn't like hers and she loved her 18 blueberry with silber.

Nothing, but I have no problem saying if a different brand of sled can out climb the one I have. I think it comes down to doo has better bottom end and the track works sooo good.

Most definately where Poo lacks the most IMO. Its time for Pol to come out with some 3.5" pitch track options. and a 3" that doesn't work worse then their 2.6". Track swaps on the Axys have netted some of the biggest performance gains I've ever felt.

Most definately where Poo lacks the most IMO. Its time for Pol to come out with some 3.5" pitch track options. and a 3" that doesn't work worse then their 2.6". Track swaps on the Axys have netted some of the biggest performance gains I've ever felt.
People talk about how well the Poo 2.6 works... after riding an Alpha and an Expert I think it kind of sucks, it just FEELS like it spins and spins. Definitely time for an upgrade from the factory, and I think we’ll see that soon.

I put an X3 on this week, looking forward to seeing how it works.

I cut my 3 down to 2.7 and shaved the back of the lug so it's sharp and is wicked with TRS clutch set up. I just got done riding for 12 days put about 700 miles of powder riding belt still looking good. Had several days of 45 miles to 11 gallons of gas. The turbo sleds can get this sled at about 500 feet but it's not night and day difference between them. Turboed sleds including 850 factory doo, 800 axys boondocker, 800 skidoo with aerocharger, 800 Polaris pro with silbur all 163 class tracks just an observation of some great riding last week.

I suppose its possible the CVT snowbike could make a appearance.
4ca9b261ca830856c592c70ef74e4461.jpg

I don’t know how so many people have issues with the boot loops I don’t think I’ve ever put my feet that far forward to even use them. I have tunnel dump 2 of my axys and my foot never even touch that. Can’t ride with the bars in your waste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tight tree riding ...maybe you just have small feet ....
Ride lots of drainages and ponds tend to get loads of slush so lots of riders here do not wear mountain boots.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

The X3 track reviews compared to Polaris tracks on here always baffle me. I’ve ridden the x3 on many sleds, including back to back on similars Axys on a good snow day on tough climbs...and have never felt it do anything the OEM 2.6 wouldn’t. Always been underwhelmed by that track, but everyone on here seems to love it....different snow I guess.

The OEM 3” is a weird one...I find it much like an x3. A little too stiff. Both work good in denser snow, but dig in dryer stuff. Also when you get slowed down with either 3” and they start digging...they just kinda keep digging. The 2.6” spins more, but it doesn’t dig to China as much at slower ground speeds.

What are you smokin ?
I'm not saying the Doo is a better sled by no means. I ride the most technical stuff I can find. I am just stating the obvious that a Doo seems to have a lot more power. As for people saying the 2.6 track doesn't work, those are the glacier cruisers. I have had zero issues climbing and sometimes out climbing turbo 850 Doos with 3". I am happy with the Polaris track. They just could use a bit more power. My days of riding a turbo are over. I'd like a NA sled that just makes more power than what currently the 840 makes. I've stated before I'd take a Poo chassis with 40 less HP over the Expert Doo.

The boot loops should could be redesigned I have been caught in them also but since I bent them up on the outside I haven't. I ride father back on boards also but when it happened I was in tight tress jumping around on my sled like a monkey. If it's just bng changes I will wait as my patriot motor has really woke up. I was not impressed the while in break in.

Rumor has it there are a number of prototype Polaris tracks on the snow right now .... different pitches, different lug heights - it will be interesting to see which ones Polaris decided came out on top and whether they choose one for the 2021 release.

I'm not saying the Doo is a better sled by no means. I ride the most technical stuff I can find. I am just stating the obvious that a Doo seems to have a lot more power. As for people saying the 2.6 track doesn't work, those are the glacier cruisers. I have had zero issues climbing and sometimes out climbing turbo 850 Doos with 3". I am happy with the Polaris track. They just could use a bit more power. My days of riding a turbo are over. I'd like a NA sled that just makes more power than what currently the 840 makes. I've stated before I'd take a Poo chassis with 40 less HP over the Expert Doo.

Just wait until the stock "900" comes out ;)

People talk about how well the Poo 2.6 works... after riding an Alpha and an Expert I think it kind of sucks, it just FEELS like it spins and spins. Definitely time for an upgrade from the factory, and I think we’ll see that soon.

I put an X3 on this week, looking forward to seeing how it works.
I like the 2.6 vs X3. X3 hooks up but kinda like a tractor. In set up snow X3 is better, in fact, x3 probably better in all snow but powder, but I don't ride much unless there is powder.

The X3 track reviews compared to Polaris tracks on here always baffle me. I’ve ridden the x3 on many sleds, including back to back on similars Axys on a good snow day on tough climbs...and have never felt it do anything the OEM 2.6 wouldn’t. Always been underwhelmed by that track, but everyone on here seems to love it....different snow I guess.

The OEM 3” is a weird one...I find it much like an x3. A little too stiff. Both work good in denser snow, but dig in dryer stuff. Also when you get slowed down with either 3” and they start digging...they just kinda keep digging. The 2.6” spins more, but it doesn’t dig to China as much at slower ground speeds.

I had 4 Axys last year with all track options. X3, PC, 3” oe, 2.6 oe, 280 conquer. The X3 by far has the best performance it just goes and goes it climbs out of the snow so many times Ive blown people away they thing my X3 sled is stuck and it just doesn’t stop. Stock 2.6 I don’t like at all unless it’s low snow conditions. We had identical sleds 2.6 vs 3.0 side by side and the 3” was a noticeable bit better in deep snow. I don’t really like rather track and definitely glad polaris has a new track for next year. The PC works great has more ski lift then the x3 but it still works very well. 280 conque worst track ever cut that off with a saw.
Hopefully next year polaris new track is durable and better then current options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 new 4 stroke from poo in MY2021

You heard it here first

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Premium Features

Back