• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Polaris RMK

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
Any idea what platform will be the best to watch the reveal on? Facebook? Others? The internet always breaks when Polaris does a launch but I'm not too sure it's because Polaris is so popular .... Might be because they can never quite get their stuff together to keep their website running long enough to do a launch.

G
Jan 21, 2008
Wabush NL, Canada
Any idea what platform will be the best to watch the reveal on? Facebook? Others? The internet always breaks when Polaris does a launch but I'm not too sure it's because Polaris is so popular .... Might be because they can never quite get their stuff together to keep their website running long enough to do a launch.

Same thing happened to Doo's website during the launch. I guess its just the fact that the server cant keep up. It either works right away as soon as its on the site or you have to wait a couple hours until the excitement dies down.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Yeah, tunnel looks like a 155, maybe a bit shorter, with a 163 track. Also has that funky tunnel bag someone posted about earlier. Nice things, but not much more interesting than BNG to me. Still, I'll be watching with baited breath; hoping for at least a new motor or two!

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Imagine if polaris would announce that the rmk will be no longer offered with a 2 stroke but only with a new 4 stroke 900cc turboed?

As lightweight and same power than before, do you snowcheck?
Only if it comes with Burandt's skills too ?

MTsled3

Lifetime Membership
Jan 8, 2012
Belgrade, Montana
So far I've seen the Indy VR1 and SBA are in the new Matryx chassis. At one point he said Aluminum and Carbon Fiber. It's almost 5" narrower than the Axys in the cockpit area. new 650 Patriot motor. New digital display to replace the PIDD that looks much more advanced. New handwarmers. feed i was watching just froze so that's as far as I've seen.

Edit: just checked and the website is live. Quickdrive 2.0 is basically a geared down version. 2.75" series 8 track available in 155" and 165"

M
Dec 3, 2018
Well, nothing too exciting there. I was kind of hoping they would be releasing a factory turbo. Skidoo is going to be eating their lunch until they do. But now I dont have to go buy a new sled!

• Haha
Reactions: nytro41
Premium Features