• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 New sled show up yet?

Yamadoo04

Premium Member
So I snow checked the Venom for my boy but it still hasn’t showed up yet. Has anybody received a snowcheck sled from Yamaha yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put a deposit on one couple weeks ago . Called to see what’s up. Said Yamaha cut them back and may not get What they snowchecked. Not sure how that works. ??

Well that’s not good at all. I put my deposit down back in April and haven’t heard anything since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So at least some Yamahas are showing up. That's good to know. sure wish mine would show up soon. Snow is on the ground.

Put a deposit on one couple weeks ago . Called to see what’s up. Said Yamaha cut them back and may not get What they snowchecked. Not sure how that works. ??
Yes I've heard of this as well.. Apparently the dealer had like 6 pre orders and now Yamaha says they are getting 1 maybe 2... Pretty weird if you ask me. I guess the Cat plant has been battling the pandemic pretty hard.

Premium Features

Back