• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010-2011 Revelstoke Conditions

First trip to the mountains

Planning my first trip to the mountains for sledding this year. We are heading out for November 29th. Hoping my first mountain sledding experience has snow!

Any updates on snow conditions for Revelstoke??

we're booked for Valemont 26-29th, but have been really putting thought into hitting Revy. Called a few hotels today. The lady in Valemont, said "expecting rain/ snow the next couple of days" And the lady in Revy said "it's been raining all morning with 15cm of snow expected in town, which means it was snowing all day up top."
Take it for what its worth... gonna call again middle of next week. But I think south has been getting hit more.
Would like to not bang up the new Ski-Doo BC-X on the first ride, to which I pick up Saturday!!!!
:D

went up on to see the cabin today , if youre comming to revy this week expect carnage . not really enough snow to ride yet

Hey.....thanks to you Revy people for giving updates on the conditions, I am hoping to make a trip mid Dec. out there and it has become a daily ritual to read this post looking for updates on conditions.

Cool they are getting snow in Sask. hope it means it is spreading to the west and it will be an awesome year as far as conditions go, more interested in Revy conditions so keep them coming.

that is one heck of a good looking cabin!!! good job people! ill be up there on the 26th of december can't wait to be on the sled again!

I'm getting up very early and driving out to Revy from Calgary,I'm coming out there by myself and looking for some people to ride with.
I will be tacking my laptop...so if you want to ride PM me your phone number and we can hook up.:face-icon-small-hap

Revy snow

We went up boulder today and had a pretty good time. There was a bunch of bottomless pow. When I say bottomless I mean that you had better not stop on anything less then flat or downhill otherwise you will have arms as sore as mine are right now. Oh, and stay off the lake. We had 5 machines fall through as well as two of us to the waste. Just pure luck that no machines were hurt and we got out of there unscathed except for really wet gear. It's early season riding and extra care must be taken. On a good note. The trail in is quite good and the new cabin is amazing. Cudos to all that helped build and supported the new cabin project. Shows just how great the riding here is.

I'm heading to Revy in a couple of hours for my first ride of the season...wooo whoo...so darn excited I'm awake at 2 am instead of 4am I set my alarm clock for.
I'll post some pictures tonight when I get back to the hotel,I heard the conditions are deep.....:face-icon-small-ton

anyone riding monday or tuesday the 22-23

I live in kamloops looking for people who might be riding after the weekend. Pm or reply if you are and I can meet up in revelstoke.

Headed to Revy

Making plans to head out to Revy on the weekend of Dec 18th......any updates available would be appreciated, I realize it is almost 4 weeks away an alot could happen....in terms of snow

My impression is it has so far been a bit late and the conditions are not great as of yet.

Anyone who is out riding and has a chance to update this post it would be appreciated.

Premium Features

Back