• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010-2011 Revelstoke Conditions

Guys said there was just over a ft. of snow at the cabin yesterday and snowing right down to the straight stretch on the Kirkup. Sent my camera up today with the guys. Contactors hope to be out of there by the wknd.

If any of you head up Boulder during the wk. there is logging going on till the middle of Dec. and they are hauling sand out of the pit to. Radios are a must. Channel # is listed on signs in the main parking lots.

Guys said there was just over a ft. of snow at the cabin yesterday and snowing right down to the straight stretch on the Kirkup. Sent my camera up today with the guys. Contactors hope to be out of there by the wknd.

If any of you head up Boulder during the wk. there is logging going on till the middle of Dec. and they are hauling sand out of the pit to. Radios are a must. Channel # is listed on signs in the main parking lots.

Thanks Powder Puff and if anyone is going up there please,PLEASE use a radio.
After last seasons issues with people accessing McCrea without radios,which forced a closure too sledders.
We do not need that again this season.
Please use a radio and obey the signs on the way up.

AA where was that pic taken???

And PP.........post those pics as soon as you get them!!!!!!!!!

:beer;:beer;

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0709-1.jpg

Pretty quiet down there. Everything allright? My wife says it hasn't stopped raining in Campbell River for a while. Any of that landing as snow in Revy? Its still summer in Fort McMurray. Getting awfully anxious. The neighbours have asked me to stop starting my sled at all hours of the day and night. I told them its important to be ready!

i second that Catberg, my wife is getting sick of me mowing the lawn while i toodle the kids around on mine..... gotta make sure the summer bugs are worked out of the sled before the mountain trip!

[/B]

Thanks Powder Puff and if anyone is going up there please,PLEASE use a radio.
After last seasons issues with people accessing McCrea without radios,which forced a closure too sledders.
We do not need that again this season.
Please use a radio and obey the signs on the way up.

i'm heading to revelstoke the first week of december...

what kind of radios? FRS? GMRS?
will a garmin rino 530hcx work?

thanks
chris

hey guys, tryin to come up and do some sled skiing in revy next weekend, is that maybe a little too confident? what are we looking at snowdepth compared to that same time in 2009?

Premium Features

Back