• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010-2011 Revelstoke Conditions

Hmmmm

are there really guys posting from sask in here!!! last time i checked sask was not in revy!!! if you boys hit 200m i elevation there would be panic!!
Ya...actually there are and we would be the ones that come to Revy and spend our cash there. As far as I know the Chamber of Commerce in Revelstoke doesn't have a problem with that.
I'm sure your just joking anyways....there are places out here that get up to nearly 225m and most of us don't even get nose bleeds at the top.

ya... just jokin! i only poke fun because i am from the praries :) put some snow in the pick-up and bring it out here!

Daily passes will be $20 this season.
This was yesterday up Boulder and yes lots of precip and cooler temps in the forecast, looks like it has started now.

IMG_0665.jpg

a new cabin at boulder?? wheres the old one?

ya that was a real picture i posted the other day it was taken one hour north of Regina. and our first trip of the year is always revelstoke. nice to have the sled running before the first trip. ps its nice to see that revelstoke finally has something to offer for the $15 trail charge that destroys your shocks even on the way up. next investment should be some more signs and markers since half the time you cant even see your skis.

Premium Features

Back