• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XP rolls down Highway @ 70 mph

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
C
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Slim at least you made a mark, no matter if it was on the black top or on the Hill.It counts!!!!!!!!!!!Next time Let snojo drive the truck,trailer and Xp and it will be safe........always race stock you can never get burn't...........HAHAAAAAA I'm on a M1000 stock....................

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I'll price it up and give you a ring Dad. Like B said, the chance to hang with the Idaho crew and get mah puddy tracks all over your snow is enough profit for me.:)

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
And by the way, I'm not sure what kind of "stinger" you are getting for free, but I'll throw mine in (pun intended) for free toooo!:D

B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
Holy fook Dad....

Glad you guys are alright and no one got hurt.

On a side note, could you imagine the carnage in Brock's trailer if the same thing happened???

S

SilverGriz

Oct 22, 2004
Hayden, ID
Glad to hear everyone is OK. I had a little mishap with my XP also on the first ride out. FYI to everyone out there...XP's don't like to center punch trees. Got estimate ($2500) back today from dealer and some of the parts are on back order. :mad:

DSC02834.jpg DSC02835.jpg

Last edited:
B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
giggity giggity

(beels, i thought the very same fricken thing... "ummm, officer, there's 55gallons of race fuel rattling around in there, i'd stand back and just watch")

man did we pack that trailer! not to mention the parties!

Not to mention the 30lb propane tanks...

I would bail in to save booze though.

S
Jan 12, 2006
Rexburg, Idaho
Boys - and you know who you are.....get off this thread unless you have something to say that would make me proud - so far all you've done is embarrass me:eek: mom

SilverGriz - sorry about your crash:( you're going to earn the nickname "treehugger" if you keep that up;)

2fun4u

Feb 20, 2002
Mountain Home, ID
www.2coolairvents.com
WOW - You guys are so lucky you are okay! Lucky...........go buy a lottery ticket!

Jo - they say the first scratch is always the worst - so you're past that now and can just ride that thing!

Hope it all works out in the end!

:) 2fun

H

hatchler

Nov 26, 2007
Boise, Idaho
Holy crap! :eek: So glad to here that everyone made it out without any scratches. Sorry to hear that your sled and trailer didn't fair as well, but it can be fixed. Hang in there guys, if there is anything any of us can do, just let us know.

S

shmuckaluck

Aug 20, 2001
Federal Way, Washington
Ignorance!

Hey guys,
Sorry if this seems kinda like I am being an a-hole but when you guys say, sorry for the bad luck and god bless and stuff like that it makes me want to throw up. It wasn't bad luck it was bad judgement doing 75 mph with a trailer and he knew there was a bump in the road. Sounds ignorant to me. The people around you are the one's that sould be glad that they were able to stay away from your choice to be stupid on a public HWY.

Sled Idaho

Lifetime Membership
Feb 14, 2002
McCall, Idaho
www.snowmobile-alliance.org
Hey guys,
Sorry if this seems kinda like I am being an a-hole but when you guys say, sorry for the bad luck and god bless and stuff like that it makes me want to throw up. It wasn't bad luck it was bad judgement doing 75 mph with a trailer and he knew there was a bump in the road. Sounds ignorant to me. The people around you are the one's that sould be glad that they were able to stay away from your choice to be stupid on a public HWY.

Read the whole story...nothing to say anything other than mechanical failure.

I'll be the first to appoint you to a mission to kindly go fawk yourself.

Premium Features