• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whistler - Pemberton 08-09 official report

anyone know if there is enough snow for me to break in my sled anywhere brohm, brandywine,callahan,whistler,pemberton? a road ride would do! the web cm on brohm is blown!!! must go sledding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

anyone know if there is enough snow for me to break in my sled anywhere brohm, brandywine,callahan,whistler,pemberton? a road ride would do! the web cm on brohm is blown!!! must go sledding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

When you find out let me know! I'll be on the first ferry over there!:eek:

sounds good its stormy tonight as you know living in vic, hopfully that brings snow i am going to take a drive out to squamish tomorow and drive up brohm and see, i just got new snow tires:D:D if there is enough snow i might give her a rip, i will let you know! we should do some riding together this year i would like to try the island i do a fair bit of work over there so maybe you could show me a thing or two?

sounds good its stormy tonight as you know living in vic, hopfully that brings snow i am going to take a drive out to squamish tomorow and drive up brohm and see, i just got new snow tires:D:D if there is enough snow i might give her a rip, i will let you know! we should do some riding together this year i would like to try the island i do a fair bit of work over there so maybe you could show me a thing or two?

Absolutely, let me know anytime your coming over here and I'll take you out;) Mt. Washington has been getting dumped on all day too:D Let me know how she goes tomorrow, 250-896-3131 Geoff:beer;

someones riding in whistler, 23 inch base

whistler.jpg

Ya I had to work all night. I'm workin tonight but I'll go, I was tryin to get ahold of Shelly to do something tomorrow... Let's bring him. Give me a call in the morning, I'll try to wake up.

game on fellas, i went up brohm today and hit about a foot of snow half way up. there were about six trucks talked to a few guys that were riding up there and sounds like there is about three feet up top :D:D:D:D! also talked with two dudes that have been to brandywine its game on there as well. it is supposed to snow mon,tue,wed at brohm so next weekend should be good:D:D happy riding everyone:eek:

Let's make this the "official thread"

Hey guys,
just trying to get everyone on the same page. I know mother nature is taking her sweet **s time with the snow this year, but it's coming. There was 3 feet at the Brohm cabin 2 days ago, still thin and lots of rocks, honestly haven't been anywhere else personally, so I can't say for sure yet how other areas are, although I'm going to try and ride up the hurley this weekend. RGM and I are both guides in this area and are out there on a daily basis throughout the season. I can't speak for him, but I will try to give as accurate a report as I can as often as I can on this thread only. I will also give an idea of the general avalanche conditions as I see them. Please note that I am not a forecaster and these reports should not be taken as an "official" avalanche forecast. Check the CAA website, know your stuff, and use reports as a resource.

Cheers,
steve

www.whistlersnowmobile.com
www.snowcats.ca

eye opener
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IItP7dVoYc

Last edited:
tomorrow

i was gonna leave from 264th exit around 7 prolly...something like that...right now im trying to pressure some buddys to get there **** together and come so hopefully....wut time u guys leaving?

Premium Features

Back