• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

**thunder mtn - grand mesa 09-10**

K

Kestrel2126

Nov 17, 2009
Grand Jct, CO
going to try and ride tomorrow, hopefully got the turbo sled fixed up so it runs how I want it to. Then I can go tear it up on the freshly covered rocks from this current storm.

B
Apr 13, 2004
GJ COLO
today

another couple feet of fresh plus more tonite.....snowing sideways when we left!!

Thanks thundermtn for the beers&burgers!

DSC_0239.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

DSC_0156-1.jpg

DSC_0182.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

Last edited:
S

sledrush

Oct 27, 2008
Colorado
Wow,looks like yet another crummy day of spring riding! Definately jealous.We're headed up tomorrow for a short ride,then off to south fork for a bad azz ride up to tucker ponds for new years!:beer;:beer;

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
Check this out

A little redneck engineering. Glad it happened at the end of the day. Leatherman worked OK but my needle nose vise grips that were sitting on my work bench would have been better.

DSC_0311.jpg

C
Nov 30, 2007
Grand Junction, CO
WOW, been a while. Here's some pics from this weekend. Rode untracked snow most of both days.

DSCN3030.jpg

Saturday with Eric, Mason, Charlie(SteamboatRN) and Frank. We made the most of what we had to work with and had a great day in the trees. Snow was surprisingly good.

Sunday was couples day! Awesome weather and fun for all. No broken parts!

DSCN3034.jpg

My wife today - still plenty of un-tracked up there.

DSCN3039.jpg

The ladies shredding an un-touched bowl.

Today ended with good food at Thunder Mountain Lodge. Great weekend, but BRING ON THE SNOW!

S

Spike38

Dec 11, 2007
Indian Hills
Oh baby keep it coming

:DHope she keeps snowing as we are heading up next week for a much needed week away. We been sweeting the conditions. I was ready to scratch this trip and do something stupid and go somewhere warm for vacation. Can"t hardly wait to get some riding in this season. We have only been able to go twice and both times where less than ideal.

S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
I sure hope it keeps coming. It needs 3-4 good dumps before we can play in Hidden Valley. I have my eye on a couple of pulls in there this year and with the lack of snow it is not looking very promising now.
Park Reservoir Snotel is showing 12" in the last 24 hours. GREAT start.:):)

Sam

Last edited:

BOHICA

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Grand Junction, Colorado
I sure hope it keeps coming. It needs 3-4 good dumps before we can play in Hidden Valley. I have my eye on a couple of pulls in there this year and with the lack of snow it is not looking very promising now.
Park Reservoir Snotel is showing 12" in the last 24 hours. GREAT start.:):)

Sam

Those rocks are for traction Sammy!!!!!!!!

Premium Features