• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theft @ I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah WA. please read!!!!!!

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
1998 or so, a buddy of mine who owned Stampede Pass snowmobile rentals, left on a Tuesday from his cabin, returned Thursday morning to have 10 sleds stolen. We found one stashed in the woods near the sno park, this thread has me wondering if this could be the work of Parker, does anybody know what type of sleds he had in his fleet?

We had rented skidoo rmk 700 and 800 during that time

Reactions: 2Thetopp

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
What's needing moderated? Looks like public info being shared in the interest of the sport. I would like to be made aware of where NOT to spend earned $ and who NOT to do business with based on ethical behaviors. Who should be protected with something like this?

I completely agree that people should be aware. I think that was accomplished with the news article. However, now it's just getting redundant. You can't just sit in the back of a courtroom and scream at the accused even if they were caught red handed. I haven't been in this sport very long but I have only met a few people who spend as much on sleds and merchandise as I do. Anyone that has ridden with me will attest to that. That being said, I met the accused my first weekend snowmobiling, out on my first ever sled, and I made the choice of not doing business with him because I thought the writing was on the wall. I know money is tight but it is unfortunate that people generally only care about the price they pay for stuff, not the service and integrity that comes along with the price you pay.

L
Mar 13, 2004
Lake Cle Elum, WA
This thread is getting ridiculous. I thought this forum had moderators...

Chad: The only thing ridiculous I've seen here is a picture of SNOW on the ground at Cascade Playtime Rentals (CPR??????)......Haven't seen that in a few years......

Regarding the information being shared. Pretty much a public record and what is being printed in the media.

Now, if we get a thread going to share the stories some of us have heard over the years; hold on for a wild ride.....

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
"You can't just sit in the back of a courtroom and scream at the accused even if they were caught red handed."

I think this is partly the reason for the shouting from the rooftops regarding this person. The beauty of being able to almost speak your mind in our country.

Chadly, I am confident if this story was left to die, 3/4 of the views would not be there and how many of those are people that may have lost property over time. Who knows, maybe this was a one time thing! I'm too skeptical of a person to think like that.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I completely agree that people should be aware. I think that was accomplished with the news article. However, now it's just getting redundant. You can't just sit in the back of a courtroom and scream at the accused even if they were caught red handed. I haven't been in this sport very long but I have only met a few people who spend as much on sleds and merchandise as I do. Anyone that has ridden with me will attest to that. That being said, I met the accused my first weekend snowmobiling, out on my first ever sled, and I made the choice of not doing business with him because I thought the writing was on the wall. I know money is tight but it is unfortunate that people generally only care about the price they pay for stuff, not the service and integrity that comes along with the price you pay.

OK, you win. :face-icon-small-dis

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
place has been shady from the get go. dude always acted like the authority in mountain sleds, even after getting owned on the hill. **** show inside the facility. butcher mechanics too. sadly many people who didnt know better supported him. many people on here. people who wouldnt spend a buck at sportland cuz they thought they were crooks...
idiots.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA

The point I was trying to make is a majority of the people I have come across that partake in this sport only care about getting a good deal. For example, it floors me how many people are buying sleds from Idaho and having them delivered to the snow show to save $150. I have never been involved in a community like this that thinks saving every last penny is the most important thing. The accused was one of the worst. Everyone waited to buy Klim gear from him because it was such a discount and no sales tax. I wish more people supported their local shop that was right down the road. Your local shop HAS to make a profit so they can provide with cool merchandise and a good service. This guy was HORRIBLE for our sport and the business aspect of the sport. The only reason he was still around because people supported his business ways by buying from him. I am a huge advocate of keeping your dollar local. I think a lot of people are joining the bandwagon to slander him when they were half the reason he was still around...

T

trlkidd

Dec 3, 2007
Seattle
The point I was trying to make is a majority of the people I have come across that partake in this sport only care about getting a good deal. For example, it floors me how many people are buying sleds from Idaho and having them delivered to the snow show to save $150. I have never been involved in a community like this that thinks saving every last penny is the most important thing. The accused was one of the worst. Everyone waited to buy Klim gear from him because it was such a discount and no sales tax. I wish more people supported their local shop that was right down the road. Your local shop HAS to make a profit so they can provide with cool merchandise and a good service. This guy was HORRIBLE for our sport and the business aspect of the sport. The only reason he was still around because people supported his business ways by buying from him. I am a huge advocate of keeping your dollar local. I think a lot of people are joining the bandwagon to slander him when they were half the reason he was still around...

So you're the one that keeps the "3 ugly ones" at the Vu in business... :becky:

S
Dec 12, 2013

That's funny Dobber. That line was a little out of place. Wait I think my chopper just landed...... where was I oh yeah I bought a refill kit for my backpack there about 3 years ago and showed up an hour after they were supposed to open. I had to throw snow balls at the windows in the house behind the shop to get someone out of bed to come and open the store. That was enough for me not to go back. All I can say is it sucks to be in his shoes now and I hope I-90 Motorsports gets there other 50 grand back.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The Washington modirator came crying to me for $$$$ to help move his family to Idaho. Wrote me a post dated check and promised with tears in his eyes it would cash in 1 month. That was almost 2 years ago. Just another criminal like Shawn.

Sorry. Not sure who you are referencing.

T
Apr 20, 2009
Washington
Think you"scott" made a comment that Washington section does not have a moderator and I was just confirming that I think your right. He left the state and took my $$$ with him

Reactions: Scott
Premium Features