• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theft @ I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah WA. please read!!!!!!

F
Nov 29, 2014
local plumber suckin pipe

local plumber gone bad...lol

i had it out with him couple of times behind the scenes on his "professional" mod methods...lmao

always thought he was a chump... never did see him ride.

promoted his business as big, lived in a rental.

good luck with your coin

S
Jun 12, 2008
arlington, wa
We stayed at The Last Resort 2 years ago. I was out riding and tuning my ancient polaris xlt in a little field right by the hotel. When this 18 or so year old rode up and wanted to race on a pro 600 rmk that was all beat to shi**. Said he was Shawn's kid and that they payed 1200 dollars for that 1 year old sled he was riding. We raced and somehow I won him and not by just a little after that he kept eying my sled a little to close for my comfort. Nice enough kid but he wouldn't leave me alone the rest of the weekend, little creepy and the whole interaction kinda put me on edge the rest of our stay. No one likes a thief.

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
oh man threads like these are what makes snowest such great entertainment.it's a shame this isn't in the general section i'm almost certain it would be one of the top threads this year.:face-icon-small-hap saddly agood company the victim of this crook will never see most of their stuff back:face-icon-small-fro

trees happen

Lifetime Membership
Oct 24, 2008
Anywhere there's snow
oh man threads like these are what makes snowest such great entertainment.it's a shame this isn't in the general section i'm almost certain it would be one of the top threads this year.:face-icon-small-hap saddly agood company the victim of this crook will never see most of their stuff back:face-icon-small-fro

Gives us something to do till it snows anyway!

Reactions: mtncat1 and autopro

hoho98925

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2008

This thread should go into the general section. Shawn traveled the snow show circuit peddling his wares across the country, I know he has been as far as Haydays..... transporting stolen goods across state lines/ probably a federal charge on that?

Reactions: mtncat1
U

UBRultra

Jan 24, 2008
You are not alone (re: RMK2112). I had a similar call for $360.00. I labeled myself a sucker and will never lend money like that again...

As for Cascade Playtime, I anticipate that business being for sale in the near term. If the only equipment you can rent is old junk, and the apparel is 3rd rate at best, you're hooped as a business. Better off dump the place and let an honest person take a crack at making some money.

403kelvin

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2012
Alberta
Very Good Thread

I am glad this made top of today's email, I don't spend as much time reading what is going on with Snowest but being that I like to travel and see new areas it is a great help to find people and places to avoid. My sympathy to I90, I have had stuff stolen over the years and there is no way to recoup the costs.

B

BikerPepe`

Nov 2, 2011
N.E. Washington
I've dealt a good deal with tweekers and their excuse stories. My ol' lady's ex was a decent enough guy who went full on tweeker a few years after they hooked up. Stole a bunch of her stuff during the split and made up all kinds of crazy excuses and stories. I could go on for days... but I digress.

My point being... reading her comments was just like reading many of his texts and online stories. Saddest thing to me is... I honestly think they must believe their own bullsh!t. Then again... I've never been good at lying, so I don't try. Guess I just can't imagine being so full of your own sh!t.

Oh yea... wanted to say THANKS to those who decided to share this info with the rest of us. I get the "with-holding judgement" thing but once it's out, save those of us who don't know any better from helping to keep a-holes like that in business, much less... getting ourselves involved in these shady deals.

Last edited:

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
This is slightly off topic, but IF and WHEN Cascade gets shut down, do you guys think their is a big enough market in the area for someone who had their **** together to come in and run a successful operation? I have heard nothing but good things come from Last Resort, including a relative who recently booked a trip their, and the guy refunded ALL of his money due to no snow!

With the lake being close and it being a large destination for people to come and ride in the winter time, I can't help but think, if someone put in a professional lodge/shop there, it would have to do alright.

Just throwing it out there and seeing what you guys have to say about it. I am not originally from the area, so I am not aware of all the lodging or cabins that people usually stay at there, which is why I figured I would ask you guys.

F

fassteddie

Nov 27, 2007
renton wa.
Here's some good news, I-90 is putting on another avy seminar wed 21 from 6-730.in there show room for snowmobilers. and who knows what else will be talked about........................ lol

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
victims get screwed

My brother had his uninsured Honda CBR 1000 Fireblade stolen from his apartment by Bellevue square. They caught the guy with the bike. He was prosecuted ,long criminal record. He trashed the bike. screwdrivers to pop locks and removed vin plates. spray paint to change color.

Brother had to pay large storage fees and towing fee. Took them a while figure out whos bike it was.

Had to get bike repaired to drive it. The bike is now considered salvage, no vin plate. plus if he drives it the cops are going to suspect he stole it since it doesn't have the vin plate. Can't easily solve on side of road so they may choose to impound till ownership resolved.

What is the resolution for restoring my brothers loss?

My brother gets $20 per year repayment. Just got his first check this week (3 years after the bike was stolen).

Premium Features