• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theft @ I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah WA. please read!!!!!!

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
^^^ Awesome! What do they charge for the seminar?

Free NWAC class.

My brother had his uninsured Honda CBR 1000 Fireblade stolen from his apartment by Bellevue square. They caught the guy with the bike. He was prosecuted ,long criminal record. He trashed the bike. screwdrivers to pop locks and removed vin plates. spray paint to change color.

Brother had to pay large storage fees and towing fee. Took them a while figure out whos bike it was.

Had to get bike repaired to drive it. The bike is now considered salvage, no vin plate. plus if he drives it the cops are going to suspect he stole it since it doesn't have the vin plate. Can't easily solve on side of road so they may choose to impound till ownership resolved.

What is the resolution for restoring my brothers loss?

My brother gets $20 per year repayment. Just got his first check this week (3 years after the bike was stolen).

Start your own thread, that has NOTHING to do with this.

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
Free NWAC class.

Start your own thread, that has NOTHING to do with this.

Sorry I didn't know it was about AVY Classes now are you the new moderator?

The thread is about the victim I-90 and the criminal being caught. Since its a business that probably had insurance perhaps there is some sympathy for the crime since the faceless insurance company is actually the main financial victim. Obviously I-90 went through a huge amount of inconvenience and who knows what for lost revenues. deductables.....

I was pointing out that crime hurts, thiefs cause a great deal of pain.

Who knows how many ATV crimes Shawn might be connected to. We don't know but stolen snowmobiles can be just as painful as stolen Motorcycles.

Everyone assumes that when they catch the thiefs that the victims will be restored. Not so Shawn doesn't sound like he has above board money. so vicitms probably aren't going to get resolved because they don't get paid out of the cash but the taxed bank account. This was a cash business, I am sure they showed no revenue and therefore there is no restitution money available. What do you bet his lawyer will be paid in cash?

Last edited:

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Sorry I didn't know it was about AVY Classes now are you the new moderator?

The thread is about the victim I-90 and the criminal being caught. Since its a business that probably had insurance perhaps there is some sympathy for the crime since the faceless insurance company is actually the main financial victim. Obviously I-90 went through a huge amount of inconvenience and who knows what for lost revenues. deductables.....

I was pointing out that crime hurts, thiefs cause a great deal of pain.

Who knows how many ATV crimes Shawn might be connected to. We don't know but stolen snowmobiles can be just as painful as stolen Motorcycles.

Everyone assumes that when they catch the thiefs that the victims will be restored. Not so Shawn doesn't sound like he has above board money. so vicitms probably aren't going to get resolved because they don't get paid out of the cash but the taxed bank account. This was a cash business, I am sure they showed no revenue and therefore there is no restitution money available. What do you bet his lawyer will be paid in cash?

Probably not going to get a whole lot of sympathy for the crime around here...

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
Thank you!

We would like to thank everyone for their support! Next week on Wednesday the 21st @ 4:00pm until we close we are having a sale! All snowmobile parts and accessories in stock will be 40% off! We are also having an avalanche clinic from 6:00pm -7:30pm. Stop by, hang out, share stories, and buy some stuff at a great price!

picture.php

gr8skidoo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
MAPLE VALLEY WA.
WWW.I-90MOTORSPORTS.COM
We hope to see everyone at I-90 Motorsports tonight for the avalanche seminar and sale! Everyone is invited weather you preregistered or not, we have lots of space. pricing is going to be some of the lowest prices we ever had!! Snow goggles are 50% off and other snow items are 60-70% off. All other snow parts, clothing, and accessories are at least 40% off.

thank you,

hoho98925

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2008
We hope to see everyone at I-90 Motorsports tonight for the avalanche seminar and sale! Everyone is invited weather you preregistered or not, we have lots of space. pricing is going to be some of the lowest prices we ever had!! Snow goggles are 50% off and other snow items are 60-70% off. All other snow parts, clothing, and accessories are at least 40% off.

thank you,

Thanks For the Avy class last night and THANKS for the Brand New BCA Avy Pack for $330.00 Best deal EVER!

Premium Features