• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Theft @ I-90 Motorsports in Issaquah WA. please read!!!!!!

I

inspector01

Mar 21, 2013
MN
Would you or anyone else care to be a little more specific. Not all of us have been around for for the last decade and might like to know who to avoid and how deep into the community this individual was/is.
If it's already a matter of public record... it can't be that big a deal to just spit it out.

I'm no OG around here, but I suspect it is:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...d=48626&agency=29&searchType=offender&id=3973

who appears to own Cascade Playtime rentals in Ronald....

Less than 24 hrs inside and he's out on bond :(

Last edited:
Reactions: xcrash911

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Thats not good at all, but glad to hear something came of it, that was a major deal buzzing around vendors at the spokane show.

hoho98925

Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2008
Pretty sure I called this Douche out for a thief a few years back, see this thread

http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332201

It was the most viewed thread in the WA section, so to the people that kept supporting this criminal, I say FU. And to the people on this forum that defended this THIEF when I called it, You are most likely accomplishes in his crimes and you should be dragged up on the mountain and left for dead. We all know he has been doing this for years! If you lost a sled to theft, it would be a good time to call the Kittitas County Sheriffs office to see if they found any parts from your sleds when they searched his den.

Karma is a Bitch, Bitch

S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
I remember that thread

Pretty sure I called this Douche out for a thief a few years back, see this thread

It was the most viewed thread in the WA section, so to the people that kept supporting this criminal, I say FU. And to the people on this forum that defended this THIEF when I called it, You are most likely accomplishes in his crimes and you should be dragged up on the mountain and left for dead. We all know he has been doing this for years! If you lost a sled to theft, it would be a good time to call the Kittitas County Sheriffs office to see if they found any parts from your sleds when they searched his den.

Karma is a Bitch, Bitch

And a moderator from montana closed it, most people in the sport are honest and would do anything for you were all in it for the same high..if theres issues I think they should be known to everyone so we can get input from the masses

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
HOLY CHIT. I've never bought anything from his, but I've drove by the place plenty of times on my way to Cle Elem Lake this past summer. It's the place that has all the waverunners and sleds just laying in the yard right?? I always thought the place looked kind of dumpy. It all makes sense now. Glad they caught this guy!!

Reactions: Gregg_xpzx
S
Jan 10, 2015
So Sad

It's really sad to see everyone jumping to conclusions before hearing any of the evidence in all of this, I understand that not everyone may be a fan of parkers but I have known him for 20+ years, to think he or his associates would knowingly Rob I 90 motorsports of sleds and gear then put them in his store with I 90 tags still on them is nothing short of asinine, I can guarantee you hed not an idiot! Wouldn't it make sense that if he knew I90'd property was in his store he would've at least cut the I 90 motorsports tags off them before he sold them, come on!'!!!!

S
Jan 10, 2015

Karma is a Bitch, Bitch
Or it's possible that not everyone's ignorant and actually waits for the facts to come out before judging

Last edited:
Reactions: HUGHESMD500

2Thetopp

Lifetime Membership
It's really sad :face-icon-small-sad
I have known him for 20+ years I can guarantee you he's not an idiot! He new when to grab the trailer, and Geez he had me fooled for twenty years! Wouldn't it make sense that if he knew I90 property was in his store he would've at least cut the I 90 motorsports tags off them before he sold them, unless maybe he's a tweaker, they tend too make bad decisions.

Or it's possible that not everyone's ignorant, "just me"

Fixed it for Ya.

Wapow

Premium Member
Dec 4, 2007
It's really sad to see everyone jumping to conclusions before hearing any of the evidence in all of this, I understand that not everyone may be a fan of parkers but I have known him for 20+ years, to think he or his associates would knowingly Rob I 90 motorsports of sleds and gear then put them in his store with I 90 tags still on them is nothing short of asinine, I can guarantee you hed not an idiot! Wouldn't it make sense that if he knew I90'd property was in his store he would've at least cut the I 90 motorsports tags off them before he sold them, come on!'!!!!

Don't be a dupe Snowfox. It's often hard to understand why somebody who you think has it together goes off the rails, but it happens all the time. Debt/addiction/other life crises can make people do really stupid things. How do you suppose he came to have a bunch of I-90's gear in his shop in the first place? Maybe somebody planted it there? According to the article he was in a financial crisis and had no credit with the gear vendors. They wouldn't have arrested him if he had an innocent explanation (like he bought it on ebay, etc.). They would have just confiscated the gear. If you're his buddy and there's a legit explanation, how about you share it with us?

C

coug66

Oct 31, 2010
NW near Greenwater
first time posting?

New to snowmobiling? Thinking about getting into the sport.

Picked a crazy time to join?

Hopefully you can try posting on another thread soon!

We are the jury of our own opinions, some are just voting to convict.

Easiest way if you are a felon is not to have stolen merchandise in your possession.

if someone tried to sell it to him and he bought it knowing that I-90 motorsports recently had the same items stolen. He could have worked with I-90 to resolve the validity of the found items.

cash sales was he looking to avoid taxes? What was the profit on the airbags he sold? Have to factor in his time and the fuel for the truck to tow the trailer.

If he wasn't stealing the sleds up there then maybe if he isn't fencing the items thieves have a better chance of being caught when they list the parts on craigslist.

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
New to snowmobiling? Thinking about getting into the sport.

Picked a crazy time to join?

Hopefully you can try posting on another thread soon!

We are the jury of our own opinions, some are just voting to convict.

Easiest way if you are a felon is not to have stolen merchandise in your possession.

if someone tried to sell it to him and he bought it knowing that I-90 motorsports recently had the same items stolen. He could have worked with I-90 to resolve the validity of the found items.

cash sales was he looking to avoid taxes? What was the profit on the airbags he sold? Have to factor in his time and the fuel for the truck to tow the trailer.

If he wasn't stealing the sleds up there then maybe if he isn't fencing the items thieves have a better chance of being caught when they list the parts on craigslist.

UH OH. Now theres a woman speaking some common sence. Yup snowfox99 yur screwed. I wont say what I was told but last time I checked ebay isn't a supply house.

Reactions: hoho98925
Premium Features