• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Swing and a Miss - GOP allows Obama care to thrive

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Yes.

As the greatest nation in the world... we should have MUCH better universal health care... Period.

The bandits that run the health care providers and wield more sway over our house/senate/POTUS than is good for the security and well being the most important part of our nation... the people... They should be put out in the cold....Worse than bureaucracy IMO.

Trumpcare...BAH... November 2018 can't come fast enough. Maybe Pence will do a better job than DJT.

Last edited:

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Healthcare advertising

I know this is an old thread, but in looking at it I was again reminded that I live in a town of 12,000 with a hospital that has NO LESS than 20 Billboards advertising its services coming in & out of the town. Who knows how many they probably have up in Idaho Falls & Pocatello. I live in Binghamemorialsville, not Blackfoot. And the hospital sucks. They have to advertise to get people to come to it. Why should hospitals have to spend absurd amounts to get people to come to them? Healthcare is the biggest lobbying group in the country. Pull the plug on the whole thing. Obamacare was put through because of Lobbyists. The Republican options will also be pushed through by lobbyists. Just pull the plug.

Last edited:
Premium Features