• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ship Pipe to Dan Davidoff (Krazy Canadian) But he doesnt Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.

calltrex

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2013
alberta
I dont feel this thread is wrong. He didnt pay and he damb well knows it. It takes a whole 3 minutes if that to login to paypal and send the $75. Dont give me that garbage he has no time to do it.

On your part you never send anything unless your paid first. Dont care who it is online.

its things like this that makes people not want to sell stuff to anyone in canada

not sure if u can do anything about it now

mtncat1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 19, 2008
south jordan ut.
it's funny Canadians all know about the expenses of shipping from us to Canada, but rarely share that info with the seller. at least that's how it was in my case, I ended up paying to sell errr give my stuff to a guy up north . I made a simple rule no sales that go over the boarder . sorry it happened to you to . live and learn

J

Jorli

Jul 13, 2009
www.highmarkfilms.com
I think you are being somewhat hasty on posting this, regardless of your intent, it does run his name through the dirt. I don't know if he deserves it or not, but I can tell you that people have no idea how much money it takes to get a finished movie out on the market, and then how long you have to wait to see returns dribble in. He is in a really tough business, you burn through money especially in completion and there are big costs that you can't avoid. The Edmonton/Puyallup show mix up was unfortunate, but I would give him more time. JMTs.

calltrex

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2013
alberta
I always say to anyone when i buy from usa. Only send usps. If they dont im not buying from them.

Its not just the shipping. Its the duty WE get charged when we pick it up at post office. So its in OUR intrest to tell seller in US to send usps.

Its simple for you guys. Take the box to post office and get the price to ship here to canada. Buyer pays FIRST! Simple. No one gets screwed over.

Last edited:

MOUNTAINGOATXRS

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
yeah. dude should of paid by now. PayPal payment would take 10 seconds. a guy that sells dvds and swag internationally doesn't have an acct already set up? would a bank listen to the ol' excuse of a late mortgage payment cuz its a super busy time of the year for me. not likely.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I don't know Dan personally, just from the obvious. But I do know that is has be snow show season for sometime. And these guys are super swamped, and have very little time at home. Not making excusses just saying. But Im sure he has herd about this thread by now.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I think you are being somewhat hasty on posting this, regardless of your intent, it does run his name through the dirt. I don't know if he deserves it or not, but I can tell you that people have no idea how much money it takes to get a finished movie out on the market, and then how long you have to wait to see returns dribble in. He is in a really tough business, you burn through money especially in completion and there are big costs that you can't avoid. The Edmonton/Puyallup show mix up was unfortunate, but I would give him more time. JMTs.

So because he's in a business that requires a lot of time/money with no immediate or guarenteed return on his investment he should be extended credit? Boo fricken hoo! Welcome to self employment! I'm sure both these guys are stand up, honest guys but he made a poor decision by not taking the time to pay for an item he received. Just pay the 75 bucks and maybe the op will delete the thread? If this was average joe that nobody on this site knew I have a feeling some posts wouldn't be so sympathetic

B

badapple

Jan 16, 2009
WEST SIDE

WTF are you smoking??

He cant pay because it takes too much time/money to make sled films..:shocked:

I say, if 75$ is hard to come up with then making, distributing and promoting sled films is WAAAAAAY too expensive! Maybe he needs a side job...LMAO

but seriously...what are you smoking?:hippie:

M
Sep 18, 2009
Puyallup, WA
its funny you mention the pay pal over the phone. because thats how i did the deal from my end, and verified the first payment.

nice to know the days of mailing a check and waiting for it to clear are over though. for me pay pal, especially on ebay, is clutch.

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Good to see it reopened

I think its sad that people say its his busy time cut him some slack. I think im busy all of the time and i guess that being said i dont need to pay anyone what i owe them. No my name is nobody famous in the sled videos ect they would say i screwed the guy i owe and call me out but if you are in the sled buss you can just call it your busy time and its ok. Good luck getting paid. Is this $75 canadian or us money?

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Man this is a tough crowd. I could care less either way, I don't know either party but I guess I have more patience than the average SWster. BTW, I hate paypal since they stopped doing any transactions involving firearms. Paypal has a ton of clout, they shouldn't be making decisions on what I want to spend my money on. What's next no paypal for **** or weed?

Just so you guys know that word that is starred out is a four letter word for pictures of naked women. I don't want you guys to think I am into something sleazy.

Last edited:

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
look ...the transaction details have changed for Dan..he now has to come up with 75.00 cash INSTEAD of items that you agreed then wanted cash value. Those items possible at cost to Dan were as low as 30 dollars so the transaction is possibly costing Dan 45 more dollars in real cash that was not part of the original deal.

I say it was a stand up gesture on his part to agree to send the 75.00 paypal even though it is running a tad late...jmo...

M
Sep 18, 2009
Puyallup, WA
right, but he can handle it one of two ways...pay me out of pocket like any one else (from the paycheck received once a week).

or pay me from his business. i'm sure there is enough on the balance sheet to warrant a $75 charge. considering the heli rental, travel expenses, and other things he can write off his taxes, he could easily consider the $75 a gift and write it off too.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Perhaps you should consider sending him a pm for payment stays in lieu of hanging him out to dry with this thread.

Doubtful he plans to screw you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
Where is Dan

Where is Dan we all know he has been told of this tread. I would sure be on here defending myself if he did nothing but get busy with work. All the guys that say wait give him time i think should just give midwest cat the $75 and wait for Dan to pay up and im sure midwest would pay them back within 24 hrs. Might be a long wait from what i have heard on here. Good luck getting your $$$ in canadian or us.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
right, but he can handle it one of two ways...pay me out of pocket like any one else (from the paycheck received once a week).

or pay me from his business. QUOTE]

or send you goods like you originally agreed..??..

and why do some people think that because you sell a vid that it leaves all these riches in the pocket..

I would hate to count how many bands produce music CDs and the members work at wallmart..

anyway i know i ain;t going to pay it...so shouldn't your concerns be discussed with him..??

B

badapple

Jan 16, 2009
WEST SIDE

or pay me from his business. QUOTE]

or send you goods like you originally agreed..??..

and why do some people think that because you sell a vid that it leaves all these riches in the pocket..

I would hate to count how many bands produce music CDs and the members work at wallmart..

anyway i know i ain;t going to pay it...so shouldn't your concerns be discussed with him..??

Your opinion has yet included a solution m8magic. Rather you continue to make excuses for Dan as if he is a victim??

Lets keep in mind here, if "Dan" was a faceless member, unknown to any of us. I feel you wouldn't be so quick to defend him. Regardless of how much $$ Dan makes from his films, A debt is a debt, no matter how big or small. We all owe someone for something. Which these two agreed to i might add.
I imagine you would agree with that statement...

I know midwestcat and i can assure you he DOES NOT need the 75$! Its the principle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features