• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ship Pipe to Dan Davidoff (Krazy Canadian) But he doesnt Pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Sep 18, 2009
Puyallup, WA
the pipe was for a turbo. dunno if it was his or not, but he did indicate the end would be nipped off to weld (because i pointed out some minor rusting showing throuh the ceramic). thats not the point though.

i dont know how people can compare this transaction to a business. where a business waits 30, 60 or 90 days due to payment terms. i'm not a business. sure dan has a business, but this wasnt a business to business deal.

J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
I personally think that Dan is totally in the wrong. A person of his stature shouldn't have threads like this about him. He shouldve sent this guy a box of swag right after he stated he forgot. Look at how much free sh!t these guys get every year. That's bad business for sure imo. Pretty sad...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I'm not going to speculate why Dan has not checked in or worked to resolved this...

But I am beginning to believe that this thread has served it purpose and has maybe run it's course.

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I went to Dan's Facebook page and see that he is a lineman.
He may not be ignoring this thread but could be out of town working.
We have a couple of Crane trucks out in the field right now putting up a new power line north of Terrace BC.
It could be Dan is out in the field too!
The crew that our guys are out with work 21 days on then get a week off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features