• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
HEEEEYYYYYYYY, who's that wanker? LOL
How'd you like riding that dragon?

DSC01480.jpg

Reactions: XXL
So how come didn't this 2010 "stack up" if the 09 ran better with the 2010 pipe than it did with the SLP pipe? Everyone's been talking about how much better the smashed up 09 seemed to run with the 2010 pipe on it.

The 2010 was snappier and felt more powerful than the 09's I've ridden. Coulda been the spring snow too, not good snow to compare IMO. The 09 did rip w/ the '10 pipe on it. Who knows though, prolly the same pipe as the 09.

And truth be know, Spud LOVED the Dragon. I'm pretty sure he wants one, blabbed about it the whole way home.

Last edited:
Doesn't look like the hill got much snow. Anyone been up there lately? Sure would like to get one more ride in this year.

Doesn't look like the hill got much snow. Anyone been up there lately? Sure would like to get one more ride in this year.

I sure would like to get up there again for another ride with you guys again before the year is over. Last Friday was fun. The Icehole and I are going to Cooke on Saturday I think to try and chase some snow.

Well I don't know where or when, but I am definately not done this year. Going somewhere this weekend for sure. :beer;

same here, way too early to be done. prolly even a ride or two after the 9th @Copper Creek!

Dmon, how were the Crazies Sunday???

i dont think there is any riding around depuyer. the closest area is teton and that closed april 1st.....damn montana weather! 80* yesterday and snowin today! lol

Spur Park Snotel is showing little gain and the railings at Showdown don't have but a skiff. We all need to do a snow dance so we can keep riding into May on the Hill. This 70+ Temperature Sucks. Like my jersey says "SUMMER SUCKS"

Gary, We got around 6-8 in here at the house, I was hoping for alot more up at Kings Hill. It must have went south of you guys. The South Fork of the Shields, and Porcupine Snotels sit around 1 mi. North of our summer pasture, they show 10-12 in. I might try a little spin up there, most of the lower elevation base was gone already. I would hate to whack a rock!!!

Last edited:
i talked to a guy in town today that said the crazies got about 16 inches+. prolly more up higher. wish i could get away to give it a shot. he said he heard the boulder got hammered.

Livingston got around 6-8 inches last night probably. Looking at the webcams in cooke it doesn't look like they got much and according to Gary it doesn't sound like King's got much either. The word around here was that the Crazies got around a foot. Time to go hunt some snow!

foot and a half showin west of depuyer, wood creek snotel, anybody know that area, hayden??

we ride the wood creek area it is actually benchmark west of Augusta it is good riding if yor there the day after it snows. the sun will set it up fast and the wind blows there alot.

we ride the wood creek area it is actually benchmark west of Augusta it is good riding if yor there the day after it snows. the sun will set it up fast and the wind blows there alot.

ya i have heard benchmark has some good riding but i have never riden there. been camping up there and cutting fire wood though

I grew up camping up in benchmark where exactly do you ride. I know where the camp ground is and the airport and the horse trail head. Also Cobs ranch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back