• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Another great day. Fastrac and Pud failed to show. Pictures tomorrow.
The Turbo was running today might be why pud didn't show.

Bscum, we were there ALL day long old man...
didn't hook up with ya cause we didn't need to pull yur arse out of the sh!tholes we were in ALL day long. just walked in the door, pics soon...

Yesterday

Sure thing Pud. Probably couldn't get up that early. 5 Doo's, 2 Cats and 1 Yami with us. Went in every hole Fuzz could find. One of these pictures will show you what we found in one of our holes.

Jay coming out on top.
Jay1.jpg

Kyron Got a New Klim Jacket for Easter. Hey Fuzz thanks for showing us that new hole.
Fuzzao.jpg

Look what we found
Kitty1.jpg

Gary, I think we should have taken the time to give that dead cat a decent burial. Nice photo of MT. Icehole, that boy sure likes to wheelie!! Shane got a pretty good short vidio of him also.

Thanks for the great ride, guys. I was too tired to post pics last nite, too. Here is one of the bunch.
IMG_1518a.jpg

Reactions: XXL
Gary, never have I EVER come across a pessimist like you unless they were postal for 25+ years. :face-icon-small-dis:eek:

also that is weatherwax if u didn't know. lol!:)

btw, we were 1st in the lot....last ones out @6pm:beer;:moon:

Spud, that was Shidoo..great climbs in soggy snow. Didnt get one of me catching air?

I knew that but......that broken down cat was at weatherwax.

Shidoo was great Thursday-see our tracks?
but yesterday was spent in appraisal....daaayaaaam!:D
had a mishap or 3 with a certain dragon...:cool::eek:

Yea Yea we all know where weatherwax is. But you seem to want to prove you are smarter than everyone else just like 10K in 3 years. We all fell for that one. LMOA

I knew that but......that broken down cat was at weatherwax.

Shidoo was great Thursday-see our tracks?
but yesterday was spent in appraisal....daaayaaaam!:D
had a mishap or 3 with a certain dragon...:cool::eek:

btw, we were 1st in the lot....last ones out @6pm

We seen your tracks from across the way on Thursday. Gotta be choosy when to play shidoo...some folks spent the night down there a few years back. Did ya have mishaps on the 2010 Dragon...how'd ya like the 2010??

When were you the last ones out @ 6pm...thursday or Friday??? We were there on Thursday til 8:40 PM, but we got a late start. :p
IMG_2143.jpg

Reactions: XXL
Yea Yea we all know where weatherwax is. But you seem to want to prove you are smarter than everyone else just like 10K in 3 years. We all fell for that one. LMOA

10k in 3 years was nothing when u have 100 mile days beating up the short tracks on a beaten trail, not like todays riding pudlicker!:p

to say I want to prove I am smarter cause of that, well thats not too smart of ya to say. lol! not much sense there Bscum???:confused:

more than a few of us all spoke of you up CopperCreek last saturday bout how negative your road condition reports and it being bared off when you were not even there, joke joke on you!!! More than enough snow with no bare spots to worry about! and we were not wet in the rain that day but was soaking up sunshine with sunburnt-smiley faces...:sun::D

ol' boy seems like he went off the deep end....poor lil guy. lol!:eek:;)

We seen your tracks from across the way on Thursday. Gotta be choosy when to play shidoo...some folks spent the night down there a few years back. Did ya have mishaps on the 2010 Dragon...how'd ya like the 2010??

When were you the last ones out @ 6pm...thursday or Friday??? We were there on Thursday til 8:40 PM, but we got a late start. :p

was yesterday til 6pm

back in the day (92-94) with shorttracks we would sometimes wait til dark and the snow to set up to be able to get out of Shidoo.

The dragon hurt was an 09, the 2010 was really not much different than the 09's.

Show me one post where I said the road was dry. You said I said it but I did not. That is if you can read and understand the English language. But you are always right. And Pud you really don't want to bring up the old days do you? I bet I can really get you going with some of those stories. I am done with this debat we can settle our differences when we see each other.

Last edited:
Turbo, I was on the Black M7. didn't run ya but was with the 2 that did.
the XP will 860 kit nextyear.

Bscum,:):):)

Boost

Boost, it worked better than planed!! Just like we figured it would. BTW you only won by 10 lengths so you owe me a COLD beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back