• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Funny thing fellers........I saw the snow falling last night and thought of you guys (and gal).....go figure! I may be up for Friday and Saturday and Sunday and so on and so on. I hope to be doing this until July. I will be riding the Crazies just outside of Clyde Park on Saturday if any of you are up for that. The riding there is much like Cooke City only the open areas aren't as big.

Reactions: XXL
Mt. Icehole - I'll be in the Crazies on Sunday. Was hoping for Saturday but gotta go to dinner with the family in Billings. Who do you ride with down there? I try to keep it as much of a secret as I can.

Haven't talked with Fuzz yet but let's go with 10 AM in the parking lot. Boost you coming alomg with that turbo? Should be a fun day.

Boost, u need one of these. LOL!
Sherpa_10.jpg

Spud I wouldn't get in front of Boost when his sled is running. You are going to have Yami tracks up your arse for sure. Even if you ever get that mighty cat running again.
That was cold.

Gary, u said the magic words...."when its running" lol!

we will prolly be there in the morning and see if anyofya can put tracks up my arse with me on a ladies sled. lmao:lips:

Last edited:
Be careful Mt.icehole will take that challenge and have no problem caring out the task on his Doo. Jay can ride a sled but then he was born on one.

You can go to the dentist all summer!!!! Cancel that thing! Gary, I will have one more with me.

We just got back from our afternoon ride....there was 6 to 8 inches of soft snow on top of a iceberg base. The snow was velvety smooth like icing on a cake. We used our 154 and 155 inch spatulas to spread it out and decorate the best we could.

It was pretty fun today...the icey base was really slippery and the snow was perfect so slide around trees and stuff. It was like riding one of those short tracks on the trail whipping around the corners, but in the meadows and pockets. It was really foggy...here is pic. Team Skooby:p
IMG_2119.jpg

Thanks for the report, though I would have rather heard, "two feet of powder", "over the hood all day" !!! Oh well ,you have to take what you get. If it's there Fuzz will find it!!

Fuzz will be there and you can bet he will find it.
Spud have heard little about that sled. Bring it on. At least it will be nice to look at.
About ready to go finish putting that topping on the fresh stuff.

Thanks Team Skooby for the report. Send me a PM about how the sled is running.

Reactions: XXL
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back