• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Riding in the little belts--thread retired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
yep

yah we are goin up spring creek. ty is goin. gonna try to get outta here by 9-930. probably head for musselshell to start with and then who knows where. sounds like there is good snow bout everywhere u go. hope to run into you guys.

Hi all, know ya won't believe this....I was there and I didn't believe it.......we had sunny snowshowers today. 6-8 inches on the smooth groom (thanks Greg) trails with over the hood 18 inches or more in the play areas/pockets of powder. Didn't see anyone's tracks from Sat/Sun. Snowed heavy all day. Today the snow was lighter and fluffier than Saturday. Awesome day. Rode until Skooby literally ran out of gas hee hee. Today was the best day so far in our woods. God is blessing us all.

Oh, also seen 50 or more head of elk at riceville on the way back...right before that log house for sale. Dodged deer all the way home. Dry roads and blue sky after Neihart.
IMG_2043.jpg
[/IMG]

perfect day

we also had the best day of riding all year. the only place the snow wasnt over the hood was where we unloaded. had a little bit of sun but mostly just snow fallin. it was like riding in a dream. sure wish we could go back up today. the next couple will be awesome before it gets warm enough to take the snow away.:mad: oh well this wont be the last storm.

P3310212.jpg P3310214.jpg P3310222.jpg P3310226.jpg

we also had the best day of riding all year. the only place the snow wasnt over the hood was where we unloaded. had a little bit of sun but mostly just snow fallin. it was like riding in a dream. sure wish we could go back up today. the next couple will be awesome before it gets warm enough to take the snow away.:mad: oh well this wont be the last storm.

Hi sledcrazy55, I think we crossed paths on our way out to island park yesterday. We got a late start so had make up time...

Reactions: XXL
Dont go to ride at Kings Hill. The snow is really crappy. We rode the crap out of it here , then we rode the crap out of it there. (I'm so tired I think my arms are going to fall off. Hope we have soup for supper so I can just use a straw....) There was only a couple feet of Pow..wow..

Eat your heart out...
king1448.jpg

king1452.jpg

king1453.jpg

king1459.jpg

Last edited:
was that you guys

Hi sledcrazy55, I think we crossed paths on our way out to island park yesterday. We got a late start so had make up time...

hey skooter was that you guys at musselshell or am i thinkin wrong. there was two guys ridin poos tearin it up. should have stopped and bs'd although all the time spent talking would have meant less time shreddin.:eek: that was the best day or ridin I have ever had in my life. sure wish we could hit it again but i am testin bulls tomorrow and then we have yearlings coming in thur-sat. we get a clear night might have to give a ride in the dark a shot.

Great, great, great snow day, thanks to Fuzz our guide (and for the 4M sticker), Oh and thanks to Brian and Butch for all the exercise we got :D, Some of my photos did not turn out well so here is what I got.

One of Fuzz tearin' it up!

DSC00280.jpg

One of Brian also

DSC00279.jpg

Brian stuck

DSC00289.jpg

Daryl, Jay and Gary getting Butch goin' again

DSC00281.jpg

My good friend Gary gets the Ditch Witch Trench of the Day Award.

DSC00287.jpg

Thanks again guys for letting me tag along yesterday. It was a blast! Best snow of the year for me (over a thousand miles). It was great to meet all of you and I hope to ride with you all again soon! Fuzz, keep up ridin' like a youngster (hope I can ride like you in 34 years) and thanks for bein' the tour guide.

Jay

Yes Sir Bob!!! One great day. I second what Mt.Icehole has said. Best snow with about 900 miles this year most all following Fuzz and I mean following. Fuzz hope Kathy is OK now I know why she likes the Rodeo so much. If you get a chance to ride with Mt.Icehole and you ride a Skidoo take it. That guy can ride that XP like he was born on it. Fuzz and him were like two kids in a candy store yesterday and you know what, they were. That snow might have been better than candy. If you haven't got a chance to ride the Hill get up there before this stuff leaves us. It is as they say epic. It was great to have 7 other people to ride with had a blast. Jay it was a pleasure to meet you and I hope we can ride again. Thanks for helping me out of my trench along with big Hank.

hey skooter was that you guys at musselshell or am i thinkin wrong. there was two guys ridin poos tearin it up. should have stopped and bs'd although all the time spent talking would have meant less time shreddin.:eek: that was the best day or ridin I have ever had in my life. sure wish we could hit it again but i am testin bulls tomorrow and then we have yearlings coming in thur-sat. we get a clear night might have to give a ride in the dark a shot.

Sorry, We were on the moose/island park side. Thought we seen a 900 in the group we seen. But yea, hard to stop and chat when the snow is so sweet.

Hey Fuzz, heading down tomorrow am for one last rip. We will be riding tomorrow afternoon, Saturday, and Sunday. Maybe we will see you some where.

^^^^thats if your sled doesn't decide to grenade on you again lol. knock on wood... oh wait i'm on a 4 stroker no need to worry about that lol.

Anyone know what the total snow accumulation has been since last monday?

thank you captain obvious lol. just kiddin. some of the guys headed down this morning. i will be going like a bat out of hell to get down there this afternoon

Alright already Showdown is saying 28 inches in the last week.
I am guessing there are places up there that got more than that.
I can tell you it is some fun snow to play in. Not alot of fun for those that have short tracks.

Skooter is putting out challenges. Says that Dragon he is riding will whip all comers. Seems I read his wife was whipping his A$$S. Maybe she doesn't know about his challenges but I bet she will now.

Not fair to fight fire with fire, but I would take that challenge.... Lol. When you think you got the best, someone always has something better. Don't matter what it is. Too bad I'l be in the Crazies, cause I wouldn't mind seeing the difference between the new 800's and my 900. But we will let him tell it how it is..... :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features

Back