• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Placer / Twenty-Mile

W
Feb 27, 2008
ramrodak1, me and a couple buddies showed up ther yesterday at around 1030.basiclly white out conditions.the further back we went the deeper it got.two feet at the base of the main trail.we beat a trail up to the second bench right before the gully.the higher we got the harder it snowed.approx.3 feet of fresh when we turned around due to buddies xp running like crap.plowing snow the whole way down.snowing hard in the parking lot when we left at about 330.when the storm stops and it gets blue bird should be epic snow.

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
im trying to post them i have the pics in photo bucket but cant get them to snowest

CAt, when you pic out a pic..choose the tag that says image to a forum..I think on photo bucket it is the bottom one..click on it(should say copied) then come to here and right click and hit paste..should load it right on...

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
ramrodak1 you guys only made it 300 yars up the hill buddy. just jokin you did do a little but we had out work cut out for us and who ever goes tomorrow will have more to do

T

theultrarider

Nov 26, 2007
Soldotna Alaska
go to your photbucket. Hold your mouse over the pic you want and a drop menu will appear. the bottom say img code. Click on image code. It will highlight a bos in blue next to that. right click on that and "copy" it. Now come back to snowest and start a reply on this thread. Right click and "paste " the pic on your reply.

C

CATKILLER

Dec 6, 2007
ANCHORAGE,AK
hope this works

102_0881.jpg
102_0878.jpg
102_0874.jpg
102_0873.jpg

R

RamrodAK1

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, AK
Yeah i hear ya. That was so deep. I havent seen that deep of snow in a couple of years. When i bailed off the railroad tracks to go straight over to the squirrel flats trail and my sled disappeared I knew i was in for an epic day. Getting to that first gully to the right took a while. We quit there because it was snowing so hard you could barely see. We got some good video on our new production film company 908 productions. Had to go one step up from 907.

Premium Features