• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt. Shasta Area

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
:mad::mad::mad::mad: I want a new job.

Great pics and video.

The video of Dave was similar to what happened to another KFalls guy who couldn't pull his sled back to the right like Dave did and him and his sled tumbled into the rock garden below him.

I see that the Deadfall area and Mt. Eddy bowls are tracked up, I guess I'm going to have to ride my "super secret" area this weekend. ;)

I'm glad someone was out enjoying the awesome snow conditions and weather.

Kale

silvertip

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 3, 2001
Nevada City Calif
Good Pulls

Your rights Kale about #2 looking like he was going to be like the guy in your video that lost his sled into and then over the rock cliff.

Nice Pic. and Video INDEEP

For some reason I think Kale will find LOTS of untracked riding this weekend. :light::p

Kale, I got the old Pol running and we are off to Grouse in a few. To put the presser on it. lol Wish me luck. I've got the tow rope handy.

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Good ride on Sunday. North facing slopes were soft and powdery.:D South facing slopes were icy and hard.:mad:

We managed to find lots of untracked snow.:p

Kale

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Rode the mountain today and was really surprised how soft and smooth the snow was. It actually snow hard on us while we were in the old ski bowl. Hopefully we get a couple storms, still lots of snow left, but temps have been too cold to really get any good spring riding.

Kale

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Plenty of snow at the ski park, but the ski park said "no" to the hillclimbs.:mad:

They have some ski/boarding filming crews coming in to do some filming sessions and they don't want to double book the park. It's a shame because there was a huge interest and WSR was really looking forward to it.

You still riding or are you done?

Kale

N
Dec 7, 2007
if you want to play at the park, talk to ty, and he will let you use your sled to tow in the skiers for the skiers that are filming at the end of the season, then on your way back up to the top you can do the climbs. not the greatest, but at least its something.

Kale

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Great ride today on the mountain. Unloaded by ski park and hit the south side of the mountain and then dropped into the old ski bowl. The Redding boys were tracking up the face of Gray Butte, didn't leave any untouched snow for us.:mad: They were fun to watch. Played in the Bunny Flat area and then headed out through the nordic center. Plenty of snow for a few more weekends.

Kale

Premium Features