• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx/300LX track on matryx

I have a 22 850 NA with a 300LX 165 setup with a KMOD 5.5. A month or so ago I bought 850 NA 165 slash. I just put in a 3.25 series 9 on it. The clearance issue doesn’t exist. Haven’t been out on either one yet.

I have a 22 850 NA with a 300LX 165 setup with a KMOD 5.5. A month or so ago I bought 850 NA 165 slash. I just put in a 3.25 series 9 on it. The clearance issue doesn’t exist. Haven’t been out on either one yet.

Are you running for he ski scratchers or did you find some that both on the 5.5 skid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the scratchers on the skis. Mine are bolted forward of the ski mount so I am not worried about damaging the ski. Mine started out as a 155 standard so it has the bigger cooler. I will be surprised if I have a problem.

• Sad
Reactions: TRS
All I can say is read my old posts when I rode that track at Burandt's last year. It sucked in CO and I have a feeling it's going to suck in the PNW...

All I can say is read my old posts when I rode that track at Burandt's last year. It sucked in CO and I have a feeling it's going to suck in the PNW...
I think this new track is gonna blow to pieces especially in any kind of more setup snow. The 2.6 won't take a beating the 2.75 is worse. The 325 will be a new high mark.

I got all of 15-20 minutes of trail bashing some fresh stuff this weekend in the PNW before my sled seized up. Under warranty thankfully, 300LX definitely noisier than the 2.75, vibrates a tad more, but felt good otherwise and didn't notice anything really negative about it other than the skid got pretty full, but didn't look too much different than my friends 155 2.75. Definitely grabs and goes though, can't wait to actually get it into real terrain.

Dog the Bounty Hunter should be pleased to know...... the rod.... it'za big !

IMG_7983.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back