• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
Ummmm, maybe you need to worry a little less obout our leader and give some thought to your country's choice?

Wow, now I get it. JTK has a bit of a man crush going on. Now I get all the USA and Trump blasphemy that you spew out daily. Now I know why you fled north. Good for you. Happy corn cobbin'

J
Jan 15, 2010
CATDIESELPOWER and mafesto, why are you so threatened by Gays? Is it really that bad? Has your quality of life been impacted by homosexuals EVER?? Are you just a paranoid nut job? Pretty sure the suns still gonna rise in morning.
Go cook some more meth. Grab your security blanky and your laptop and crawl in the corner and search YouTube for a KKK or Trumptard rally and go to your safe place. I promise big bad Gays won't get you.[/QUOTE]

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
CATDIESELPOWER and mafesto, why are you so threatened by Gays? Is it really that bad? Has your quality of life been impacted by homosexuals EVER?? Are you just a paranoid nut job? Pretty sure the suns still gonna rise in morning.
Go cook some more meth. Grab your security blanky and your laptop and crawl in the corner and search YouTube for a KKK or Trumptard rally and go to your safe place. I promise big bad Gays won't get you.
[/QUOTE]

Wow...... how original.
That's funny.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
The fact that you THREE are still it makes me laugh!!

But I would like to know from JTK. Because I don’t know and don’t really care about what’s going on in Canada. But since you’re all still here, debating and taking about absolutely nothing of importance.

what has your Canadian leader done as far a progression of a democracy for Canada? Real proof. Real things. What has he done? Beings America requires you to pay less taxes then Canada. Do you donate a large amount of your income to support what you see and feel to the organizations in America to support your cause?

Why do you live in Canada?

What was your source of income when you lived in USA?

What do you drive?

What foods do you eat?

What company’s do you have shares in?

Until you answer all of these questions, I don’t know what to think of you. If your afraid to answer, well that just shows all of us that your not proud of what you actually stand for. Your just a key board ninja!! And to mafesto and CDP. I Challenge you to the same honest answers.

J
Jan 15, 2010

But I would like to know from JTK. Because I don’t know and don’t really care about what’s going on in Canada. But since you’re all still here, debating and taking about absolutely nothing of importance.

what has your Canadian leader done as far a progression of a democracy for Canada? Real proof. Real things. What has he done? Beings America requires you to pay less taxes then Canada. Do you donate a large amount of your income to support what you see and feel to the organizations in America to support your cause?

Why do you live in Canada?

What was your source of income when you lived in USA?

What do you drive?

What foods do you eat?

What company’s do you have shares in?

Until you answer all of these questions, I don’t know what to think of you. If your afraid to answer, well that just shows all of us that your not proud of what you actually stand for. Your just a key board ninja!! And to mafesto and CDP. I Challenge you to the same honest answers.

The fact that I think that your president is a d0uchebag and that I’m too stubborn to let mafesto have the last word doesn’t mean I’m gonna give you my life story... why the f—- do you care what I eat??

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
Stock market lost more points this week than any week in 2 years. Looks like little donnies' bubble may be getting ready to bust. He who brags about the market will surely be bitten by it :) Since he was big enough to take all the credit for the rise will he be big enough to take credit for the fall???

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
The fact that I think that your president is a d0uchebag and that I’m too stubborn to let mafesto have the last word doesn’t mean I’m gonna give you my life story... why the f—- do you care what I eat??

Well obviously you will argue with anyone about what “ you believe”. Just trying to confirm you are a true democrat. Not some poser on some snowmobile forum

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO

Why do you live in Canada? I DON'T

What was your source of income when you lived in USA? I WORK

What do you drive? GMC. TOYOTA. PETERBILT. HONDA.

What foods do you eat? MEAT. VEGETABLES. JUNK.

What company’s do you have shares in? NONE

That's me. Pretty standard boring stuff.

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Your side lost because your side is lost.
It's not my side but I agree with you. The Democrats lost because they thought their cash cow was a shoe in. They have no one to blame but themselves. I have also said that during the campaign that the most qualified people were John Kasich and Bernie Sanders. The Democrats screwed over Bernie as far as I am concerned. Trump just lied to anyone dumb enough to believe him. And I wish Hillary would just go away. I have heard enough from her and that lying Trump. And Putin is probably the happiest man on the planet.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming

Still no real answers though. For all we know, you made a living off of the things your party is against.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Still no real answers though. For all we know, you made a living off of the things your party is against.

For the 97th time, being able to see thru Donny’s bullish!t does not make one a bleeding heart liberal. The only party ideology I follow is my own. You can go on being a sheep and following everything Donny and the repugs say without thinking for yourself. The blind loyalty to your silly little political clubs down there is a big part of your problem.

Why do you care how I make my living (construction management, worked as a commercial fisherman in AK and a carpenter while in university, also have a small side business making climbing gear which I hold a patent for). By your logic a repug couldn’t be an organic farmer?? Give up the labeling and think for yourself.

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
I care because you guys go back and forth till your blue little finger tips can’t take it anymore
For a day. Then back at it the next. I was trying to get to the meat of
This whole issue. If you guys wanna talk the talk. You better be waking the walk. Stop bashing the individuals and start asking the real questions. Otherwise you all might as well just write all
This crap in your personal diary and save us all this bull chit.

Last edited:

Snowmow

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Gillette, Wyoming
For the 97th time, being able to see thru Donny’s bullish!t does not make one a bleeding heart liberal. The only party ideology I follow is my own. You can go on being a sheep and following everything Donny and the repugs say without thinking for yourself. The blind loyalty to your silly little political clubs down there is a big part of your problem.

Why do you care how I make my living (construction management, worked as a commercial fisherman in AK and a carpenter while in university, also have a small side business making climbing gear which I hold a patent for). By your logic a repug couldn’t be an organic farmer?? Give up the labeling and think for yourself.

Ohh. And “give up the labeling”. Why am I a “REPUG” then? I did think for myself. I work in the energy industry and i voted for Trump. Who did you vote for and why?

Premium Features