• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
No white immigrants in the USA...gotcha

The rest of that I literally can’t read.

And i dont care what you can read or can't. i bet you got some brown
in ya you dont like when i say rag head. ok the its pull starts from here out.
if you have no problem with them you should get more of them in
canada. wait thats not good because thats where there coming from
there trying to get out of canada is that right ?

snowdog484

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2009
Winsted, MN
I think a few peeps on here better tune in to watch TSOTU address tonite. Hopefully the libbys won't interrupt the address. Wouldn't surprise me tho if Jay z, mark buffalo or rozie would interrupt his speech with breaking bull sh!t:face-icon-small-con

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
When I hear or say the word "raghead", I don't think of the peaceful,loving Muslim. I think of the crazed, radical extremist
that wants to, and would, kill any and all of us infidels.
Talk about racism.

I would never use the term "raghead" in any serious way. Its racist. My use of it was to point out how backward a view it is. If you mean crazed radical extremist, say that. "Raghead" is up there with "the "n" word" and "Jap." Its crass & tasteless & makes us all look like white trash. (It wouldn't actually let me post the "n-word", but replaced it with asterisks. Words are only as dangerous as the value we attach to them. Be it "libtard" to "raghead" to "n*****." Not sure why one should be automatically blocked & the others not.)

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
And i dont care what you can read or can't. i bet you got some brown
in ya you dont like when i say rag head. ok the its pull starts from here out.
if you have no problem with them you should get more of them in
canada. wait thats not good because thats where there coming from
there trying to get out of canada is that right ?
Can we get a translation into English please?

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
National Language

attachment.php

Bacon, indeed, has magical properties.
We may speak English, but there's no law on the books about it. We have NO national language. Ben Franklin wanted it to be German. I've wondered how the dynamics of WWI & WWII might have changed had that been the case.

If you think there should be a law to make English the National language, contact your lawmaker. Or run for office yourself. What's preposterous is how mono-lingual most Americans are. (I'm just as guilty there - Though I am picking up a little Spanish & German). Is it any wonder we tend to think we are always right? If you want to learn to think differently, learn to think in a completely different language. Though, I agree, that goes both ways. You put yourself and your children at a complete disadvantage by not learning the culture & language that is the de facto national language.

Last edited:

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
I would never use the term "raghead" in any serious way. Its racist. My use of it was to point out how backward a view it is. If you mean crazed radical extremist, say that. "Raghead" is up there with "the "n" word" and "Jap." Its crass & tasteless & makes us all look like white trash. (It wouldn't actually let me post the "n-word", but replaced it with asterisks. Words are only as dangerous as the value we attach to them. Be it "libtard" to "raghead" to "n*****." Not sure why one should be automatically blocked & the others not.)

Also, the term "raghead" tends to group anyone from India to Turkey, or Libya to Kazakhstan inclusive. Regardless of what you may or may not mean. A Sikh is substantially different from any kind of Muslim, but they get profiled as one because of their headware, accent & color.

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
How about Radical Islamic Extemist.

RIE for short? I mean, we toss around terms like "POTUS" and "TSOTU" with no qualms. (TSOTU being the second most theatrical political event, just below our presidential election process. I can't stand watching it. I read the transcript later in about 1/10th of the time).

Also, your other options leave out entire communities such as Indonesia, which has the largest Muslim population in the world.

Last edited:
J
Jan 15, 2010
Also, the term "raghead" tends to group anyone from India to Turkey, or Libya to Kazakhstan inclusive. Regardless of what you may or may not mean. A Sikh is substantially different from any kind of Muslim, but they get profiled as one because of their headware, accent & color.

You actually think these bigots can understand the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim?

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
If raghead is not couth, then how about carpet pilot?
Camel Jockey?
Oil head?

CARPET PILOT - HAHA!!! Now that's funny.
I'm pretty sure the extremist Muslims have nice names for us infidels, so
why can't we refer to them as "carpet pilot" ?
If we call them "Sir extremist" will they stop blowing up sh!t and slicing
People's heads off?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Our great President Trump gave a very good speech tonight.

Embarrassing that the dems sat there lifeless.
They looked terribly immature and childlike.

Premium Features