• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Rush is, in fact, Canadian.

220px-Rush_self_titled.jpg

IS

right
rīt/<input width="14" type="image" height="14">
adjective
adjective: right; comparative adjective: righter; superlative adjective: rightest

1. 1.
    morally good, justified, or acceptable.
    "I hope we're doing the right thing"
    <table class="vk_tbl vk_gy"><tbody><tr><td class="lr_dct_nyms_ttl" style="padding-right:3px">synonyms:</td><td>just, fair, proper, good, upright, righteous, virtuous, moral, ethical, honorable, honest; Morelawful, legal
    "it wouldn't be right to do that"
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
    <table class="vk_tbl vk_gy"><tbody><tr><td class="lr_dct_nyms_ttl" style="padding-right:3px">
    </td><td>
    </td></tr></tbody></table>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(band)

Neil Peart even has his own branded drumsticks. :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
While I sure as heck ain't a Democrat, I love Liberty.

And Turd is spelled T-U-R-D.

I also know how to use the "shift" key.
Dam smart guy there thanks for the spelling lesson. if your not a dem the why did you reply.
I think your a sneaky dem and a and hide behind
the key pad. you little nancy p loving imagrant lover.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Dam smart guy there thanks for the spelling lesson. if your not a dem the why did you reply.
You MUST be an “imagrant” .... please tell me English is not your first language....

Jean-Luc Picard

Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Blackfoot, Idaho
www.bennyfifeaudio.com
Immigrants are awesome. :)

Because the whole left & right & Democrat vs republican debate is crap. And I take issue with racism.

Have not voted for a major party candidate for Pres since I voted for W in 2000.

And yup. I love immigrants. Got an awesome one for a brother in law (from one of those (*&^%hole countries even). I have some brown nephews that I hope can change the world. They're generally a whole lot more open minded than those who are 4 or five generations removed from their immigrant ancestors. I think they could be an enormous part of the solution to a lot of our troubles, including white supremacists. I've also known my share of very respectable, educated, conservative "ragheads." Hate is hate. And hate doesn't solve anything.

Nancy Pelosi Ranks up there with DJT in my opinion. Most of the folks in Washington do.

So call me lefty if you want. I don't care. I don't look to anyone in Washington to form my opinions or my principles. :face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
You MUST be an “imagrant” .... please tell me English is not your first language....

Well the bring cash guy again. im as white as white can get. just woundering why you care so much what happens down here
are you thinking of tring to get in two ? do where a cap or a rag ?
i got no problem with canada and dont care about your politics
so what make's you whatch are's so much.

Last edited:

Bubba

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
turkey ridge sd
Because the whole left & right & Democrat vs republican debate is crap. And I take issue with racism.

Have not voted for a major party candidate for Pres since I voted for W in 2000.

And yup. I love immigrants. Got an awesome one for a brother in law (from one of those (*&^%hole countries even). I have some brown nephews that I hope can change the world. They're generally a whole lot more open minded than those who are 4 or five generations removed from their immigrant ancestors. I think they could be an enormous part of the solution to a lot of our troubles, including white supremacists. I've also known my share of very respectable, educated, conservative "ragheads." Hate is hate. And hate doesn't solve anything.

Nancy Pelosi Ranks up there with DJT in my opinion. Most of the folks in Washington do.

So call me lefty if you want. I don't care. I don't look to anyone in Washington to form my opinions or my principles. :face-icon-small-coo
Imagration is good lets just do it right. check them out before
letting them in. do some background checks. its ben way to
easy to get here for a long time. we need to weed out the bad
we have pleanty off them now of all colors. as far as feeling's i got
thick skin very thick i can take a lot.

CATDIESELPOWER

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2009
IDAHO
When I hear or say the word "raghead", I don't think of the peaceful,loving Muslim. I think of the crazed, radical extremist
that wants to, and would, kill any and all of us infidels.
Talk about racism.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Well the bring cash guy again. im as white as white can get. just woundering why you care so much what happens down here
are you thinking of tring to get in two ? do where a cap or a rag ?
i got no problem with canada and dont care about your politics
so what make's you whatch are's so much.
No white immigrants in the USA...gotcha

The rest of that I literally can’t read.

Premium Features