• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
i have a mustache
face-icon-small-happy.gif
I know its a bit off the topic but I look like a 70s **** star! okay continue on!
juggle.gif

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
There certainly are things that our great President Trump says and tweets that I really wish he refrain from.
But like everything in life, I am willing to take the bad with the good.

And when I see the idiots that are beside themselves with the thought of him as President, I am reminded why we elected him.

I just pray that the leftminded knuckleheads don't lead us into a civil war with their sick hatred.

Idcatman3

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Nov 26, 2007
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Just go buy more guns.

https://youtu.be/WK_jkPhrddc
There certainly are things that our great President Trump says and tweets that I really wish he refrain from.
But like everything in life, I am willing to take the bad with the good.

And when I see the idiots that are beside themselves with the thought of him as President, I am reminded why we elected him.

I just pray that the leftminded knuckleheads don't lead us into a civil war with their sick hatred.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

J
Jan 15, 2010
Greatest witch hunt in 'murican political history... didn't this imbecile ever hear of Joseph McCarthy??

I love it, he comes out and says "why aren't the same standards placed on Hillary"-translation-"sure we did it, but Fox News thinks she did too so what's the big deal"... draining the swamp alright. This is just beginning...

"Why aren't the same standards placed on the Democrats. Look what Hillary Clinton may have gotten away with. Disgraceful!
6:27 AM - 12 Jul 2017
12,833 12,833 Retweets 48,750"

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Yet another "sky is falling" story, and once again..........NOTHING!

Hahahhah, you poor stupid bass tards!

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
Your thread.
How about our great President!!!

Okay, why hasn't our great President released his taxes like he promised to do by August of 2016 during the campaign???? I have a pretty good idea as to why.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the Senate Republicans writing our new heath care bill behind closed doors do not have any women involved in this process?

Look at all the weather related disasters that have happened in the last six months here in our country. People are hurting and suffering and all we hear is continuous rants about him and how unfair he and his family are treated. Have you seen Trump visiting with the people that are devastated across our great country? Oh, he can't do that because, hmmm, I think he is out of the country, again!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Come on Pro-8250 we learned today the first lady of France has a hot body. He is new at this he will get the hang of it.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Yet another "sky is falling" story, and once again..........NOTHING!

Hahahhah, you poor stupid bass tards!

Nothing eh? Just proved how full of sh$t these clowns are AGAIN... too bad his supporters are too stupid to see they it. I have a feeling mr mueller might not see it as nothing.

Donny and co are willing to change their stories over and over again and they know you will believe whatever they say. How does that make you feel about yourself?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
How many billions of our taxpayers dollars are you people willing to see wasted chasing these leads that time and time again end up to be nothing?

J
Jan 15, 2010
How many billions of our taxpayers dollars are you people willing to see wasted chasing these leads that time and time again end up to be nothing?

How many hearings about Benghazi did they hold? How much did they spend? What did they conclude?? If it's such a wild goose chase why do donny and co keep lying and changing their stories so much?? They have zero credibility, they have proven over and over again that they will say whatever they need to in order to keep their base happy. Just releasing his taxes alone would be a big step in the right direction, but by not doing so he just keeps up the image that he has something to hide... he has no respect at all for your intelligence, he all but screams that every day, and yet you keep defending his BS... have some self respect.

Kelly Anne even said this morning that Hillary is one of the only ones that believes there was collusion-such a blatant attempt to shove it all under the rug with zero respect for the intellect of the voting public.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
Thank God we live in a country where we can talk about this on a public forum and not be be-headed!............
bowl.gif

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
hummm maybe we should just get this civil war over with?
face-icon-small-shocked.gif
I mean we are headed for on eventually right......!?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
hummm maybe we should just get this civil war over with?
face-icon-small-shocked.gif
I mean we are headed for on eventually right......!?

I pray that you are wrong, but I'm afraid it could happen.

Just depends on how far the lefties are willing to push it.

Premium Features