• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
J
Jan 15, 2010
Fantastic speech tonight in Cedar Rapids Iowa.

I especially liked the part where he said he wanted to pass a new law barring immigrants from receiving welfare for 5 years... that law was passed in 1996 and signed by Clinton. Why am I surprised that his followers still eat that sh$t up??

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I especially liked the part where he said he wanted to pass a new law barring immigrants from receiving welfare for 5 years... that law was passed in 1996 and signed by Clinton. Why am I surprised that his followers still eat that sh$t up??

So are you saying that no immigrants of 5 years or less have been receiving welfare or other programs?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Here's one I'm gonna give to the lefties that are grasping for reasons to complain.......

Solar wall.
He stated it would cost Mexico less.
That's code for it is going to cost us more.
I saw right through that, and am surprised that the left hasn't jumped on that yet.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
The wall will never happen. Think of the actual scope of that project, not to mention the protests that would erupt as construction started. Empty rhetoric. Legalize hemp and marijuana and you cut off a huge source of cartel money.

J
Jan 15, 2010
Here's one I'm gonna give to the lefties that are grasping for reasons to complain.......

Solar wall.
He stated it would cost Mexico less.
That's code for it is going to cost us more.
I saw right through that, and am surprised that the left hasn't jumped on that yet.

Sometimes the BS is so thick there is no need to jump on it-as you said, even you saw thru that one...

J
Jan 15, 2010
The wall will never happen. Think of the actual scope of that project, not to mention the protests that would erupt as construction started. Empty rhetoric. Legalize hemp and marijuana and you cut off a huge source of cartel money.

EXACTLY!!! It's not like anyone that wants weed these days doesn't have it anyway. tax the heck outta it and pay for something more useful than a stupid wall.

would solve a lot of issues for sure, too bad old sessions won't stand for it, makes waaaaay too much sense. He seems way happier dumping tax dollars into criminal "justice" and allowing tons of cash to go to Mexico via the black market...

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I can't get on board with legalizing drugs. Especially when the only reason to do so is for a big tax grab.
More tax dollars leads to more government spending, and we need LESS GOVERNMENT, not more.

This is no different from when our state legalized video lottery. Voters were suckered in from the lure of free tax money. Well now we have tax funded programs helping the families of losers that blow their money on video lottery. Yeah, real phokkin smart!

Legalizing pot would create more losers and we have too many losers already.

J
Jan 15, 2010
I can't get on board with legalizing drugs. Especially when the only reason to do so is for a big tax grab.
More tax dollars leads to more government spending, and we need LESS GOVERNMENT, not more.

This is no different from when our state legalized video lottery. Voters were suckered in from the lure of free tax money. Well now we have tax funded programs helping the families of losers that blow their money on video lottery. Yeah, real phokkin smart!

Legalizing pot would create more losers and we have too many losers already.

So giving someone a felony charge and basically putting them on welfare for life doesn't make them a loser? Weed is everywhere. Making it illegal does not stop people who want it from getting it. Making it illegal makes it waaaay easier for kids to get it-the guy selling weed illegally doesn't ask for ID. When I was in high school in the early '90s it was way easier to get weed than it was to get beer for exactly that reason.

When I ask friends in Colorado what changed when weed was legalized there they said the biggest change was the place where people get it. That and the fact that it generates tons of tax revenue.

And don't give me that BS about it making the roads unsafe etc. I'd way rather encounter a severely stoned driver on the road than a drunk. Anyone who wants to drive baked already is.

How does the war on drugs make government smaller?? I thought you guys wanted government out of your lives?

were they too busy teaching creationism in your school to teach you about the lessons learned during prohibition? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result=insanity.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
So giving someone a felony charge and basically putting them on welfare for life doesn't make them a loser? Weed is everywhere. Making it illegal does not stop people who want it from getting it. Making it illegal makes it waaaay easier for kids to get it-the guy selling weed illegally doesn't ask for ID. When I was in high school in the early '90s it was way easier to get weed than it was to get beer for exactly that reason.

When I ask friends in Colorado what changed when weed was legalized there they said the biggest change was the place where people get it. That and the fact that it generates tons of tax revenue.

And don't give me that BS about it making the roads unsafe etc. I'd way rather encounter a severely stoned driver on the road than a drunk. Anyone who wants to drive baked already is.

How does the war on drugs make government smaller?? I thought you guys wanted government out of your lives?

were they too busy teaching creationism in your school to teach you about the lessons learned during prohibition? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result=insanity.
THANK THE LORD THE GUY THAT DOSENT LIVE IN COLORADO IS TELLING THE GUY IN COLORADO HOW IT IS........WTF
juggle.gif
face-icon-small-happy.gif
I REALLY WISH I COULD JUST SHOW YOU PICTURES OF HEAD ONS....BUT HEY THE DUDE WAS JUST STONED SO ITS OKAY?!

J
Jan 15, 2010
THANK THE LORD THE GUY THAT DOSENT LIVE IN COLORADO IS TELLING THE GUY IN COLORADO HOW IT IS........WTF
juggle.gif
I REALLY WISH I COULD JUST SHOW YOU PICTURES OF HEAD ONS....BUT HEY THE DUDE WAS JUST STONED SO ITS OKAY?!

So how many head ons are caused by stoned drivers vs drunk vs people texting? How many people just started smoking weed because the government made it legal (I bet very very few)? I guarantee you that pot was as readily available to anyone who wanted it in that state 15 years ago as it is now, likely more so to kids. Now the money doesn't fund organized crime in Mexico...

I lived in Colorado for 13 years (1994-2007) and still have immediate family there, sure not the same as living there but not a complete outsider either.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
So how many head ons are caused by stoned drivers vs drunk vs people texting? How many people just started smoking weed because the government made it legal (I bet very very few)? I guarantee you that pot was as readily available to anyone who wanted it in that state 15 years ago as it is now, likely more so to kids. Now the money doesn't fund organized crime in Mexico...

I lived in Colorado for 13 years (1994-2007) and still have immediate family there, sure not the same as living there but not a complete outsider either.
well hell that makes us brothers! sorry
didn't know you were a Coloradan......never said weed caused more its just another issue, I would rather people drive sober.... odd concept....or maybe on cocaine I haven't see those guys get in car wreaks .......and due to the gov making it legal we have gained well a lot of worthless people with no ambition, no drive no nothing from all over the US they come to Colorado with dreams of striking it rich with marry jane inspired ideas, and yet NOT all but most fall in a sump and file for gov assistance.....pot now is more available and easier to get ahold of yes even for the kids.......

J
Jan 15, 2010
p.s. pot from Mexico.......no hell I just bought mine from my neighbor silly guy....
face-icon-small-cool.gif

Trust me, there was tons of cheap Mexican brick weed floating around in my days at wasted state college in Gunnison. It sucked but we could afford it.

Colorado has always been full of useless dirty hippies. If I had a dollar for every time some dreadlocked hippy came up to one of my job sites in crested butte asking if they could work for a day so that they could go to the next Phish show I'd be rich. No point in hiring em, the Mexicans ran circles around em when we needed cheap labour.

Last edited:

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

Holy smokes.
You've far exceeded the amount of stupidity allowed in a single post with that one.

I'm gonna go ahead and give you a mulligan and let you take another shot at it.

black z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2014
MN
Holy smokes.
You've far exceeded the amount of stupidity allowed in a single post with that one.

I'm gonna go ahead and give you a mulligan and let you take another shot at it.

Quite the deflection there. Why not respond to it? Because he's right? Everything he said is true. I would love to hear how you think the war on drugs has been anything but a massive failure.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Quite the deflection there. Why not respond to it? Because he's right? Everything he said is true. I would love to hear how you think the war on drugs has been anything but a massive failure.

I would have to agree and I'm about as conservative as you can get. Is pot really that much different than alcohol. Drink a couple beers before work or smoke a joint. Neither is good but let's face it. They both happen. Why is one illegal and one not. Most people wait till they are home after work and partake. What's the difference?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
OK, I'll respond more specifically
So giving someone a felony charge and basically putting them on welfare for life doesn't make them a loser? you insinuate that it's not their fault for getting caught Weed is everywhere. Making it illegal does not stop people who want it from getting it.with that mindset we may as well hand out meth too Making it illegal makes it waaaay easier for kids to get it-the guy selling weed illegally doesn't ask for ID. When I was in high school in the early '90s it was way easier to get weed than it was to get beer for exactly that reason.now alot of pieces are starting to fit together

When I ask friends in Colorado what changed when weed was legalized there they said the biggest change was the place where people get it.do you hang out with ANYONE that can pass a piss test? That and the fact that it generates tons of tax revenue.

And don't give me that BS about it making the roads unsafe etc. I'd way rather encounter a severely stoned driver on the road than a drunk.I'm thinking either one would be less than desirable Anyone who wants to drive baked already is.

How does the war on drugs make government smaller??where did I say that it does? I thought you guys wanted government out of your lives?

were they too busy teaching creationism in your school to teach you about the lessons learned during prohibition? you're saying that through prohibition we learned being a pothead is good? Yea, I wasn't paying attention that dayDoing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result=insanity.

Premium Features