• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How about our great President!!!

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
S
May 2, 2013
Colorado
Simple Green vs. White Power hey I like the sound of that!

Well the Germans recognize a fascist when they see one...

Idiot Trump will see those numbers and think he is winning.
771cb370e1f2827b4395ce2177f9ce22.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is hilarious , most people know that the postal service has some serious problems . It began when they had to start paying out health benefits followed by retirements pay outs , of course those are federal bennies :) So does this mean the party is calling in their chips for doing such a lovely favor as tanking the postal service to only call on them down the road to pay their debt ? Juts a question , conspiracy of course but it does ask why the are the Democrats stepping in ?

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Great post from someone who "gets it".

I have spent hours upon hours studying our President & his policies. Not one single person can hurl an “educate yourself” or “you’re clueless” at me. I’ve put in my time like it’s a full-time job.

My conclusion: Trump is the best president of my lifetime, as far as I can remember (I’m a millennial so I don’t remember Reagan, but I’ve studied him & it would’ve likely been a toss-up. Love that guy).

Is Trump perfect? Absolutely not. Could he work on his house talk? Of course. Could he shed just a little of his Queens, New York cockiness? We all know he could (all you Queens guys could afford to, you know who you are, we still love you).

When Trump first announced he was running, I thought it was an unamusing joke. Once he was elected, I wanted him to act just a little more presidential. But what does “act presidential” really even mean? Lie to our face, make false promises, & tell us what they think we want to hear from a well-prepared speech? Nah, I’d rather someone tell it like it is, what they really think, & keep their promises.

No one sends in a nice guy to negotiate the most important deals. You send in a bully. No one wants a Mr. Nice Guy attorney. You want a fighter. Trump is our fighter &, more importantly, he cannot be bought. He has delivered on his promises like no other president in American history. What politician has ever had the courage to stand up to Big Pharma the way Trump just did - WOW.

Someone should put an “S” on Trump’s chest & a cape on his back for accomplishing all that he has for the American people while having a corrupt media, twisting & manipulating every word, motive, & action of a man they’ve been trying to take down since the day he announced he was running for president.

And for the record, the election of Trump did not create the Left’s hate, chaos, & craziness - it merely revealed it.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
And . .. . . if you ever wonder how good things have been under the TRUMP Presidency, compared to that of OBama . . . here ya go!!
The V shape decline and recovery are when COVID hit. . . . thank China for that!

You will NEVER hear this from the "fake news" channels!!

DURING THE TRUMP PRESIDENCY

1597081750815.png

COMPARING OBAMA'S TIME TO TRUMP'S TIME AS PRESIDENT. . . .There is NO comparison!!

1597081829575.png

Premium Features