• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Gay marriage....I wont drink the Koolaid but will eat the chicken!

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Glad to see someone that runs a family business take a stand on what they believe. Now they are being ousted for it. Gays want us to not be prejudiced against there beliefes then they castrate someone that doesnt drink the koolaid.

I for one am glad to see them stand on this and will be stopping for chicken if they were around here! At least he takes a side of the fence and doesnt skirt the issues...takes some big balls to make these statements knowing the reprocussions...kudos to him..Couple quotes from there owner below, also full story in the link.

"I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at him and say, 'We know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage,'" Cathy said in a recent radio

"We know that it might not be popular with everyone," he added, "but thank the Lord, we live in a country where we can share our values and operate on biblical principles."

All 1,608 of Chick-fil-A's restaurants are closed on Sundays, a day of rest for most Christians.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...-fil-menino-dan-cathy-201952237--finance.html

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
I would also support Chick filet if there was one in MT. They are a very good company and family, And kudos for them for not opening on Sundays

mold

Lifetime Membership
Nov 17, 2009
Lead, SD & Idaho Falls, ID
The first and last time I attempted to buy chicken at that wacko's place was on a Sunday shortly after they opened in our fair city. No chicken on Sunday? Now that is unAmerican!!!

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
The first and last time I attempted to buy chicken at that wacko's place was on a Sunday shortly after they opened in our fair city. No chicken on Sunday? Now that is unAmerican!!!

Chick Filet in Lead SD? You really need to quit smoking the wacky weed mold.

O

Oregonsledder

Jan 27, 2009
Bend Oregon
I would go out of my way to eat at their restaurant. What has happened to this country??? Show your support for the right to have your OWN views, and to be able to express them!!!

Premium Features