• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

so i spend my afternoon with the police!!! it was AWESOME!

S

Snow Fox

wasnt it you that said its all about perception.... well your perception is wrong. i was not being a smart a s s.:rolleyes: when i said "yep" i was agreeing with you regarding there being a-holes in all walks of life. take it easy man... its almost as if your gunning for me!:confused::rolleyes:

Don't worry, I am not gunning for you. Just showing my point about perception, and how it can be taken in different ways. Glad to see you noticed as well.:beer;

xrated

Lifetime Membership
Jul 20, 2004
Plainview, MN
........and while getting booked in you are inoxicated......:eek:

Moral of the story: DON'T DRIVE DRUNK! Then you won't have to deal with the man..........:rolleyes:

still wasn't tanked enough to not know my hair color.

Was it you leaving me bad rep? If so I never said I was OK for getting a DUI or that I was proud.

D

Disco Dan Richter

Nov 27, 2007
Me no snow ta
www.grandgarages.com
Embelleshing or not, sounds to me like you are damn lucky. I cant stand irresponsible people with guns.

"oh lookie der' billy bob............hurry, git yer gun and keel it!"
You should have thought about what and where you were shooting, instead of shoot first, ask questions later. Kinda like what the cops did to you right?

S

Snow Fox

still wasn't tanked enough to not know my hair color.

Was it you leaving me bad rep? If so I never said I was OK for getting a DUI or that I was proud.

Nope, it wasn't me that left you red rep. I have only red repped someone once, and I left my name. I was happy they got rid of that stupid chit. Since it was brought back I have been red repped more than I ever was before they took it away. Of course, they don't leave their name.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
Most cops in my town over react too, just their nature. Bought a truck two years ago that had window tint, didn't know it was too dark, got pulled over and the cop came up to my window hand on gun, accusing me of "deminishing the safety of others", I was at 40%, legal was 50%.

Last week I had to file a police report for identity theft, and even after showing the cop a coy of my bank statement, all other documentation that I reported and VERIFIED through my bank and through paypal, the cop I dealt with still didn't believe me that the money weas stolen. Even though I was away on vaction at the time, had a CA address added to my account and a transaction for $1700 pulled 3 minutes later, was not enough for them to process right away. Got my money back from Paypal thanks to their Fraud dept. and everything cleaned up, but still haven't even gotten the call from PD saying they got the paperwork done.

Granted, I work closely with a lot of PD and FD with my job in fire, and I understand where they are coming from. I just expect more when my tax dollars and paying their wages, when I need help I want it in a complete and professional manor.

S

Snow Fox

polaris_1334;935013 said:
I just expect more when my tax dollars and paying their wages, when I need help I want it in a complete and professional manor.[/[/B]QUOTE]

If you're in fire and work for a govt. agency you should know all well that there is no accountability when it comes to government spending. I have seen such incompetent people do things that they should be fired for, Instead they get promoted.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
Wow! 9 guns in a pickup.....that's crazy. If you were caught here like that by johnny law you'd be labled as an arms dealer.

Guess im different, I was thinking 9, thats it? :D Had a similiar stop, cop crapped, we had just gone shooting, trap and sighting guns in for the fall. Had 5 revolvers/pistols, 4 shotguns, 5 rifles and a couple of .22s. We were lucky since I knew the cop but he just shook his head and rolled his eyes when we laid them all out across the tail gate.
From their stand point I can see the officers being on the safe side. Look at it from their perspective. All they hear is 2 guys threatened another guy with a pistol so they have to treat the situation based off of that intial report. It is b.s. that there is no reprocusion to the guy that made the false statements.

R

Rob1334

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 26, 2008
Bismarck, ND
polaris_1334;935013 said:
I just expect more when my tax dollars and paying their wages, when I need help I want it in a complete and professional manor.[/[/B]QUOTE]

If you're in fire and work for a govt. agency you should know all well that there is no accountability when it comes to government spending. I have seen such incompetent people do things that they should be fired for, Instead they get promoted.
Don't lump all government agencies as the same now, some may be a fat hog rollin' in the mud when others squeek to get by. Most would think the agency I work for has all the money in the world and yes we have a big budget as a whole, but the region I work under has suffered continuous cuts, still getting the job done. We give good value on the work we do for the cost of the taxpayers.

When I see others write off ALL government agencies as being in the same boat it makes me sick. People should demand more for their money and for the full value of what they get in return is all I am trying to point out.

S

Snow Fox

Don't lump all government agencies as the same now, some may be a fat hog rollin' in the mud when others squeek to get by. Most would think the agency I work for has all the money in the world and yes we have a big budget as a whole, but the region I work under has suffered continuous cuts, still getting the job done. We give good value on the work we do for the cost of the taxpayers.

When I see others write off ALL government agencies as being in the same boat it makes me sick. People should demand more for their money and for the full value of what they get in return is all I am trying to point out

Granted, I work closely with a lot of PD and FD with my job in fire, and I understand where they are coming from. I just expect more when my tax dollars and paying their wages, when I need help I want it in a complete and professional manor.]

So what you are saying is the police don't live up to your standards for how they spend tax dollars, though you in your line of work the dollars being spent is completely responsible?

The point I was tring to make is in government, you can have people that in the private sector would be fired, though in a government job they can always be a screwup and they are never held accountable. That is what I meant that it is a poor spending of tax dollars.

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
Embelleshing or not, sounds to me like you are damn lucky. I cant stand irresponsible people with guns.

"oh lookie der' billy bob............hurry, git yer gun and keel it!"
You should have thought about what and where you were shooting, instead of shoot first, ask questions later. Kinda like what the cops did to you right?

i recall someone, i think snowfox, saying there are a-holes in all walks of life. right on q triple D! congrats!

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
coward!

What a frigging embarassment to MT, move to Cali beotch!!!

alright so who is the gutless wander that left me bad rep? come on :mad:coward fess up... dont hide behind that screen... grow a set!

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
it's funny how the cops or the game warden get all pissy when you have a half dozen guns on the front seat. i was stopped by a local game warden( a real prick ). i had 3 rifles 2 shot guns and a pistol duing dear season. he interagated me trying to find something wrong and couldn't because i did not or had no intension of breaking the law. finally i said have a nice day and rolled up my window and left while he was still talking to meand never seen him again

S

Snow Fox

What a frigging embarassment to MT, move to Cali beotch!!!

alright so who is the gutless wander that left me bad rep? come on :mad:coward fess up... dont hide behind that screen... grow a set!

so i spend my afternoon... 10-27-2008 07:31 PM loser

Don't worry about it, MTm7, I am a loser to that nameless red repper as well.

Why exactly did they bring those stupid little green dots back after taking them away? At least have it so if rep is left positive or negative the name is left with it.

M
Nov 26, 2007
billings, MT
so i spend my afternoon... 10-27-2008 07:31 PM loser

Don't worry about it, MTm7, I am a loser to that nameless red repper as well.

Why exactly did they bring those stupid little green dots back after taking them away? At least have it so if rep is left positive or negative the name is left with it.

i agree and thanks snowfox!!!:beer;:D

that rep to NWpow should have been negative, my comps retarded.

ive had people screw with me like that, this summer i took my truck down to bad medicine campground ( on bull lake about 5 miles from my house ). it was me, kevin and i had my dog scout in the back because it was 105 degrees in the shade and shes a black dog. so i pull in where i always park, completely off the road and for a truck this big (155 in wheelbase plus some for the length of bed out from the back tires and the part of the hood infront of the front tires)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/TBW_the_blood_wraiths_TBW/Picture194.jpg?t=1225160490

to be able to fit in there and have room for pontoon boats to get by comfortably thats sayin somthing. so i park and i take scout out of the back and we all run and jump off the end of the dock into the water, i get scout out of the water and start messin around with her havin some fun throwin her toy, yada yada.

this 85-90 year old guy from arizona ( looked at his plates on the way out) comes up on a polaris ranger that the forest circus issued him to be campground host, and he asks " is that your truck parked there" and i politely say " yes it is, why?" and he starts yelling at me that " theres no parking there, you gotta move it, cant you read the damn sign it says no parking learn to read you damn kid" and im absolutely livid and about to sic scout on him but i ask calmly where the no parking sign is, and he says " on the board there" ( theres a 3x5 piece of plywood thats covered with a little roof that has all the signs for the campground.

he walks over to the truck and procedes to take down the plate#, i walk up to the truck grab my wallet and give him my DL number because the plate# would come back to my dad and i diddnt want him to get in trouble.

i had plenty of wittinesses and it was great, there was a guy that walked up about 3 sheets to the wind with a 5 pack of keystone light under his arm, the other one was open and about half drank in his hand. and he starts reamin the old guy a new one, sayin " come on, he said he would move the truck after his buddy his dog and he were done swimming, give him a break" then they talk for a little bit and we hear " i hope you sleep like **** tonight old man, thats total BS" so we moved the truck 100 feet and go back to swimming. then the guy that chewed him out went back to his camp ground and the old guy went up there in his ranger and that was the last we saw of him.

Premium Features