• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride

S
Nov 26, 2007
North Pole , Alaska
Hey Spook,
Just got done checking out the pics you sent, look forward to seeing it in action when we come down in feb.
Is Marty moving down to run the polaris dealership or just helping get it up and running?
Stanley

Last edited:
S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Hey Spook,
Just got done checking out the pics you sent, look forward to seeing it in action when we come down in feb.
Is Marty moving down to run the polaris dealership or just helping get it up and running?
Stanley

Thanks Stanely.. Once I get the clutches dialed it should pull my arms off!!

Sounds to me like he will be here continually. I spoke to him last night, he was unloading his tool boxes. I think I might have him re-valve my Zbroz front end.. He is pretty good at suspensions. :beer;:beer;

R
Nov 23, 2001
Sterling, AK
Just made reservations at the Totem! The gal I talked to didn't know anything about the 4M ride or room deal that Mike quoted Spook, but said she would go ahead with the room prices and check with Mike later.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Just made reservations at the Totem! The gal I talked to didn't know anything about the 4M ride or room deal that Mike quoted Spook, but said she would go ahead with the room prices and check with Mike later.

Ridgerat..

In one of the earlier posts I left Mikes # If any one else is booking search for the info..

Look forward to seeing everyone...:beer;:beer;

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Just returned from Valdez. Spook best get a dancin' no new snow in the pass to speak of, snow is definitely lacking this year around Worthington Glacier. Was balmy and melting in Glenallen, stopped at the Eureka parking lot total snow depth was knee deep with a slight crust on top, temp right around freezing, Pinochle and Puritan forget about it. FYI

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Just returned from Valdez. Spook best get a dancin' no new snow in the pass to speak of, snow is definitely lacking this year around Worthington Glacier. Was balmy and melting in Glenallen, stopped at the Eureka parking lot total snow depth was knee deep with a slight crust on top, temp right around freezing, Pinochle and Puritan forget about it. FYI

I know it's been shallow for the past few weeks.. HOWEVER it's snowing like a ba$tard people are not able to make it to Glenallen today!!

My Sweet A$$ dance is working..:beer;:beer;

Premium Features