• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Forum Ride

A
Nov 26, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
I'm in.. I have never been anywhere else. other than Hatchers back in 97.

A lodge thing would be nice for the people who travel. I guess I could spoon with DangerDoug??? Unless he brings his wife.:beer;:beer;

Valdez has lodging in town. I am not sure about up at 40 mile they are usually packed with heli-skiers. I could snoop around.

They have great food, and BEER.

Thompson Pass and MMMMM BBBBBEEEEERRRRRRRR:D:D

T
I'm in.. I have never been anywhere else. other than Hatchers back in 97.

A lodge thing would be nice for the people who travel. I guess I could spoon with DangerDoug??? Unless he brings his wife.:beer;:beer;

Valdez has lodging in town. I am not sure about up at 40 mile they are usually packed with heli-skiers. I could snoop around.

They have great food, and BEER.

I don't think my wife would mind,lol, what about your wife??

S
Nov 28, 2007
Valdez Alaska
Doug,

You've seen my wife in form.. Come to think of it so did Curt, and John.. I still don't think I have gotten over the nickname..

You won't see here like that this year buddy I am having another BOY!!! sounds like around late Feb.-March. The good thing about it right now Is I have D.D.:beer;:beer;:beer;

A

AkLogan

Nov 26, 2007
Kenai, Alaska
I'm in any time that I'm not on the slope mitt be riding with Dougie he's still try to redeem him self for alyeska. How'd those handle bars taste again:). 144 parts should be at my house when I get home

U need to update ur sig u don't really have a cummins dually ur lacking In dual part

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
Traditionally we did these things in cantwell so that the fairbanks crowd could meet us half way.... but then again, I haven't been to one in years.

Larry, you have a sled to ride? I saw that your where parting out your summit.

schu

I
Nov 26, 2007
Cantwell sounds good, they don't have much snow right now but hopefully that changes.

Larry has a shiny new sled, I'm pretty jealous

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
Congrads on the new sled Larry, shiny new iron is pretty sweet. Lots of good stuff out right now.

Petersvile works for me, I have access to a cabin out there.

schu

Reactions: MARV1
S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
You talking about Race? I haven't seen him in a loooong time. Seems like the folks from the old forum aren't around anymore.

schu

B

bigcat_ak

Nov 27, 2007
North Pole Alaska
The BIGCAT is on THE BIG CAT!!!:p Got two rides on it and SLP pipes waiting to be installed as soon as SLP get the specs for the boondocker box for the 09's.:D

As always I'm a sucker for a party.;)

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
Very cool, I'm glad you got a new ride, should be a good rig for you.

Now we just need some snow in cantwell. Unless your willing to drive all the way to petersvile...

schu

C
Jan 26, 2002
Alaska
Race is still around. He stops in sometimes...

But speaking of people who aren't around anymore, anybody know what happened to Ancient One???

Sorry, back to topic. Cantwell will be good as soon as we get enough snow!

S

schu

Nov 26, 2007
Houston, AK
Stan,

Just got off the phone with Eric, he said you guys had a good ride. Let me know when you get your parts and well get together and go. I'm typically riding with Jason out of his cabin every weekend I can.

Later,
schu

Race

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Trump, AK.
Sounds good Schu, I thought I could get couple more rides out of my trailing arms before the new ones came in but the Petersville trail got the best of them. Also I sent the shocks to Cool Cals for a rebuild along with some new 220# springs. So I'll be looking forward to the next ride.

Last edited:
Premium Features