• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
well if no one else is goin to ask, I guesss I will...What happened Andy :), where you spinning brodies in the parking lot and get highsided :face-icon-small-hap

Ohhh im not sure how it broke to tell ya the truth..:confused:

possibly it broke when to many of those alders decided to fight back....or maybe, plowing over to many alders when there no trail... hmm... hard to say :)

D
Feb 28, 2007
Palmer,AK
I got a 162" Challenger track I don't need. It's pretty much brand new. Taken off an M sled. Send me a pm and make an offer. SOLD!

Last edited:
H
Oct 8, 2003
Anchorage, AK
HMK Predator Pullover, like new. Size: Large

Used 1/2 dozen times, selling because I have too many jackets in the closet. For more info go to www.hmksnowmobiling.com

predator.jpg

$95, this retails for $189.95

PM or email 2stroke@gmail.com

D
Feb 6, 2008
PALMER ALASKA
120 Mini Z Ski Doo

Runs Good Looks Good Always Start Kids Ride Often Just Getting Bigger Machine Have 2 You Can Choose One Keeping Other One Think They Are 1998 Year I Have Had For 6 Years $900 Firm There In Palmer 746-2663 Or 688-2889 Four Stroke Motors 1 Honda Other Robin

S

SnowFlinger

Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
www.myspace.com
SLP Rail and Tunnel Extension Kit for Edge Chassis. $160

Rail and Tunnel Extension Kit for Edge Chassis. Kit may be retrofitted to extend some rails 14”-16” on other sleds. $160.00. NEW! You save $30 on parts and $20 on shipping :light:.

Converts 121” to 136”. Fits 2000-2004 Polaris Edge and Pro X models. This kit includes all the needed parts to professionally extend the tunnel and slide rails. The only part not included is the track. Stock track drive sprockets can be used with 2” notched track, 8 tooth drive sprockets must be used for 2 1/4” notched tracks

Comes with easy to read instruction and mounting jewelry. Save approx $50.00 after shipping.

SLP http://www.startinglineproducts.com/catalog.cfm?pageID=detail&catalogID=3&catID=16&productID=105

PM or Email me: burtisdog@aol.com

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
FOR SALE--

Mazda MX-6 Turbo!!!

New tires, alternator, cv shaft, lower ball joints , intake, plugs, wires, rotor, pioneer CD w/ remote and all pioneer speakers, - FAST- FAST -FAST - new Monroe struts all around $$$$$$ clean in and out, (could use a decent vaccume)

127,000 orig miles, sun roof, power everything, cruise, tilt steering, automatic with command overide for shift on demand, ++ TURBO, TURBO, TURBO!!!

This thing is AWESOME ON GAS!!! $20.00 and go for a week!

TAKEN VERY GOOD care of!!!!

ITS A BLAST to drive I just could use the money to pay off my sled. Kinda dont want to part with it but Its been hanging around since october without me driving it and needs an IM.(i drive my truck all the time) I parked it because the guy at the IM station said it needs a exaust gasket(bought it - so you get it too). The car runs great and is very strong. Yeah its older but so much fun to drive and soo reliable its hard to part ways with. I just dont have time to fix it( you can drive it home and wont even be able to hear an exaust leak- i think he was full of **** but i was too lazy to take it to a different IM station) and need the money to pay off the sled.

I have spent over $2500.00 in maintenance and will sell the car for $2200.00

1st come 1st buy- no crazy offers folks I dont HAVE to sell it.

thanks,

JOE

89mazdamx6.jpg

zaxxcmx925

Lifetime Membership
Feb 16, 2005
I have a slp single pipe and can for '03 800 RMK,crankcase,water pump,oil pump basicly the whole engine with bad crank and pto side jug.
2000 DODGE CUMMINS 450hp auto, leather,heated seats,extended cab,8ft
bed.EXELLENT toy hauler call 399-1182

Premium Features