• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Nov 26, 2007
ak
wtb fox shocks

so the other day my buddys truck was broken into on hillside and he had his fox shock off his polaris gen 2 rmk stolen....:mad::mad: he had them off his sled so he could have them rebuilt and some punk a$$ kids stole them...:mad:
anyway now he needs to find some shocks....he says his sled is a 2000 polaris rmk gen 2 and he needs both ski shocks and the skid frame shocks let me know if u have some for sale or where to find some...he has checked a.s.s. already......thanks

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
so the other day my buddys truck was broken into on hillside and he had his fox shock off his polaris gen 2 rmk stolen....:mad::mad: he had them off his sled so he could have them rebuilt and some punk a$$ kids stole them...:mad:
anyway now he needs to find some shocks....he says his sled is a 2000 polaris rmk gen 2 and he needs both ski shocks and the skid frame shocks let me know if u have some for sale or where to find some...he has checked a.s.s. already......thanks

thats ph.ucked up - sorry man.

A
Dec 11, 2007
pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

2001 700 RMK Mod
-Holz suspension
-156 track w/ big wheel
-3" drop and roll
-Boss seat
-Mountain Addiction tunnel
-Simmons Skis
-ProX spindles
-Ryde FX shocks and heavy duty springs
-VForce reeds
-440 CDI
-airbox mod
-slp can
-custom titanium bars and riser
-Much More

$3800

PM me if interested.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
Left Hand Finger Throttle

Throttle Logic's Left Hand Finger Throttle kit.

BRAND NEW! NEVER USED, OR INSTALLED!

comes with a thumb Throttle Flare also!

$145

Anchorage.

A
Nov 28, 2007
Nytro MTX parts wanted

Need some Nytro MTX parts to stretch out a RTX. Skid or rails, brackets and tunnel ext if anyone has them. Also a 153" Camo non maveric

A
Nov 26, 2007
Alaska
I am looking to trade my black vented rev side panels for just plain black rev panels in good condition + $75. I bought full side vents from idaho doo in Dootalk, and installed them and they work great. They dispell the heat and dont let any snow in and are pretty tough as far as ive seen. Here is a link to his vents: http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=141903&st=375&start=375 I have the fine mesh black honeycomb ones.

I also own one of the infamous 2007 800R's and last year i blew a bunch of belts, so this year i went all out and got the vents and some other clutch upgrades to get the hot air out because i didnt have confidence in BRP's clutch fix, but the fix worked and i dont really need them.

I can take some pictures or you can come by and see then if your interested in the trade. I have about $200 into them.

Last edited:
Premium Features