• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

For Sale: Sleds/Parts/Whatever

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
WANTED--

6'0'' 34D's 129lb blonde with blue eyes who loves to ride and has a million dollars to spend on me and the new snowmachine she will buy me. + must drive truck and like to get dirty.

I cook and wrench

IM me ;)

S

SnowFlinger

Jan 9, 2008
Anchorage
www.myspace.com
WANTED--

6'0'' 34D's 129lb blonde with blue eyes who loves to ride and has a million dollars to spend on me and the new snowmachine she will buy me. + must drive truck and like to get dirty.

I cook and wrench

IM me ;)

WANTED--

GAMBLERS- Looking for people to wager on the above add working. This is your chance to get rich. Note: All bets become null and void if AKSummit advertises his classifieds after doing striptease dances at bachelorette parties on the hillside. Also, all bets are void if he is caught sneaking into women’s bathrooms and writing snowest web links on the walls. :D

M
Jan 19, 2008
Sleds

I am trying to sell a 05 Van Amberg 900 Polaris, bunch of goodies..everything you could think of actually for 7500 and a Tison Chassis Polaris in a wedge chassis. Has a Union Bay 800 in it 151 finger track, again everything you could think of. $4500. I really want to build a new toy and cant until these are gone. Anyone interested?

A
Dec 11, 2007
AC Parts

We totaled out a 2000 powder special, still have the secondary, rails, torque arms, center shock, seat/tank w/ fuel pump and COMPLETE motor 600 efi motor, 1500 miles. Also have stock 2005 m6 a armsm upper and lower w/ spindles, perfect shape. call 351 1463

A

AkSummit

Nov 28, 2007
ALASKA
WANTED--

GAMBLERS- Looking for people to wager on the above add working. This is your chance to get rich. Note: All bets become null and void if AKSummit advertises his classifieds after doing striptease dances at bachelorette parties on the hillside. Also, all bets are void if he is caught sneaking into women’s bathrooms and writing snowest web links on the walls. :D

how did you know I do striptease dances at bachelorette parties???

:D

A
Nov 27, 2007
121 tracks

have a 2" X 121 its in great shape has one lug with a tear in it and a ripsaw awsome Trail & Off Trail, Deep Snow BEST 1.25" on the Market!!
Factory Pre-Drilled for Studs with 144 holes--can use 48, 96 or 144 studs none installed .
both ran less than a year great shape each $250.00

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
I need left side a-arms for a mountaincat. 03+ zr3 chasis MC, anything else won't work due to the adjustable stance spindles.

Took out a tree with my bros sled......haha

that sucks.

hmm...might wanna try sled salvage, they might have one for cheap!

A
Nov 26, 2007
Anchorage, Alaska
that sucks.

hmm...might wanna try sled salvage, they might have one for cheap!

yeah he doesn't mind...he as my sled to ride until I fix it. Plus right before he got that sled (hince my handle) I trew on a slp pipe, can y-pipe reeds and a fuel pressure regulator, so its sitting pretty with 165-170 hp. Next is trying to convince him to let me borrow it for the aly hillclimb hahah.

A

AkHockey10

Feb 9, 2006
Anchorage, Ak
For Sale:

Shock-Pros Front Shock Covers for Sled or ATV. these sell for $49.00 brand new! :eek: I used these half a season and one has a minor tear. asking i dunno, $20. PM me for Q's!

thanks.

A

AKHark

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Feb 19, 2008
Anchorage
My friends looking for a windshield for his 99 Powder Special. Cant find one anywhere in Anchorage so far, even tried sled salvage.

Premium Features