• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Climate change

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
www.midwestproductionmachining.com
Makes total sense today why the weather people can never get their forecast correctly most of the time , just read what your told .

Maybe , just maybe if these journalist where so damn good at Thier job they would actually know what a conspiracy is.

And the general public believes these idiot flunkies writing this crap?

I have no clue what you are refering to.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
I think he's referring to a much higher number of arsonists being ignored as BIG part of the problem with these fires in Canada lately. Instead the media writers and talking heads who read the script are just wallpapering the airwaves with the good ole "global warming" talking point agenda. My 2c.

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
It's not. It was posted by Ouray County Road and Bridge
So it is!

The sidewalls seem quite odd to me how they got to look the way that they doo?
Must have been blown open a while ago and had time to melt back / fall in, and then they came back in with the little dozer?

Meaning, that typically when you see a blown out road, it has straight and smooth walls, and this couldn't be any further from that.
Curious...

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio

Just checking to see if all y'all understand that the wording used in these statements does NOT coincide with how the Right is representing it?

Several of these quotes dug up like this say that "If we don't doo this or that in X amount of time, all will fail." (essentially)

Ity does NOT say that if we don't stop dooing this or that, that all life will cease in X time frame.

So, now we have not quit useing in the last 5 years (or the 12 previously, or ...) that we will now be in irriversable decline.
So, the argument really should be that we may as well go hog wild now, as it is now too late to make the turn, so we may as well live like King's in the remaining time that we have!

Even Tony Heller mis-represents these statements - which I find hard to swallow.
[I think that] he's better than that.

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Just checking to see if all y'all understand that the wording used in these statements does NOT coincide with how the Right is representing it?

Several of these quotes dug up like this say that "If we don't doo this or that in X amount of time, all will fail." (essentially)

Ity does NOT say that if we don't stop dooing this or that, that all life will cease in X time frame.

So, now we have not quit useing in the last 5 years (or the 12 previously, or ...) that we will now be in irriversable decline.
So, the argument really should be that we may as well go hog wild now, as it is now too late to make the turn, so we may as well live like King's in the remaining time that we have!

Even Tony Heller mis-represents these statements - which I find hard to swallow.

So would it be safe to say it really means that the clock to extinction has now started and that extinction is imminent, we just don't know how long?

Not sure I buy that.

Ox

Snowest's Axe Murderer
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 8, 2001
NW Ohio
So would it be safe to say it really means that the clock to extinction has now started and that extinction is imminent, we just don't know how long?

Not sure I buy that.

That's how I would read it - yeah.
If you believe them anyhow.
You and me are going riding, and since we didn't beat the deadline, Greta may as well join in on the fun!
Nothing to fight over at this point anymore...

Now - of course there have been some quotes that DID have dates that have come and gone - yes, but the one like in this quote above that is everywhere this last week, does NOT read that way.

Reactions: Teth-Air

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD

The point is that these doomsday prognosticators are a dime a dozen and make these claims as an attempt to give their own existence some semblance of relevancy. They don't have any info to back up these predictions. These people are basically losers clinging to attention.
Mocking them is the proper thing to do.

Premium Features